- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Ex Post employee fails to testify against M’membeBy Diggers Reporter on 5 Sep 2017
Former Post reporter Abel Mboozi has failed to testify against Fred M’membe in a matter in which he complained that the editor in chief had concealed property from the provisional liquidator.
This is in a matter in which Dr M’membe is also accused of personation among other charges.
When the case was called yesterday, Mboozi, who is the first witness and a complainant was not present before court.
His lawyer Rabson Malipenga has told Lusaka Magistrate David Simusamba that Mboozi was unable to come to court due to an illness prompting the court to adjourn the case to september 18,2017 for trial.
Dr M’membe was however present in court for trial.
Allegations in this matter are the accused failed to declare real and personal books and documents to the provisional liquidator Lewis Mosho.
M’membe is also accused of preventing the production of books or papers relating to the Post Newspaper in Liquidation.
The offences were allegedly committed between November last year and February 13 this year.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19 - 27 Mar 2020
- Police nab ‘Spax’ for murder - 2 Mar 2020
- Mazabuka mob drags suspect out of hospital, kills him - 20 Feb 2020
- Cops sustain injuries in N/West riots - 1 Feb 2020
- Vedanta warns Milingo against defying court order, selling mine assets - 29 Jan 2020
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (23,893 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (17,863 views)
- Coronavirus cases jump to 16 (8,962 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (7,791 views)
- Ba UPND, Osasunga evidence monga reg, give us imweee! (6,110 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend