by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Chinese in court for selling fake Chipolopolo jerseysBy Diggers Reporter on 1 Feb 2018
A Chinese national has been dragged to court for selling replica jerseys of the Zambia national soccer team bearing a false trademark.
Huang Bing of Lusaka’s Makeni area pleaded guilty before magistrate Greenwell Malumani.
Bing is facing one count of sale of goods bearing false description contrary to section 6 (1)(a) and 23 of the Merchandise Trade Mark Act.
He is alleged to have on January 20, 2018 sold 26 replica jerseys of the Zambia National Team valued at K3,600 bearing false trade description.
The matter comes on February 19 for production of exhibits.
Meanwhile, a 44-year-old man of Lusaka’s Garden House area has been taken to court for stealing two dogs valued at K700, the property of Catherine Phiri.
John Zimba is alleged to have stolen the dogs on Janauary 2, 2018.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- 4 Zambian trucks hijacked in SA - 15 Sep 2019
- Robert Mugabe dies aged 95 - 6 Sep 2019
- FAZ calls off Zambia vs SA friendly - 3 Sep 2019
- Zambia has given us a good environment for business – Orca Deco - 3 Sep 2019
- Mwitwa gives Tutwa 24 hours to apologize - 17 Aug 2019
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (4,799 views)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (2,238 views)
- British man in court for assaulting Zambian cleaner girlfriend (1,610 view)
- Bill 10 is nonsensical – Chongwe (1,524 view)
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? (1,280 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend