by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2018by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Aug 2018by Abraham Kalito on 21 Aug 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Aug 2018by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2018by Stuart Lisulo on 16 Aug 2018by Abraham Kalito on 15 Aug 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Aug 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Aug 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Mukubesa Mundia on 27 Jul 2018by Percy Chanda, UPND on 15 Jun 2018by Elias Munshya on 11 Jun 2018by Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika on 31 May 2018
by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2018by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2018by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2018by Diggers Editor on 14 Aug 2018
by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2018by Abraham Kalito on 3 Aug 2018by Joseph Mwenda on 24 Jul 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2018
- Guest DiggersCLOSE
Chinese in court for selling fake Chipolopolo jerseysBy Diggers Reporter on 1 Feb 2018
A Chinese national has been dragged to court for selling replica jerseys of the Zambia national soccer team bearing a false trademark.
Huang Bing of Lusaka’s Makeni area pleaded guilty before magistrate Greenwell Malumani.
Bing is facing one count of sale of goods bearing false description contrary to section 6 (1)(a) and 23 of the Merchandise Trade Mark Act.
He is alleged to have on January 20, 2018 sold 26 replica jerseys of the Zambia National Team valued at K3,600 bearing false trade description.
The matter comes on February 19 for production of exhibits.
Meanwhile, a 44-year-old man of Lusaka’s Garden House area has been taken to court for stealing two dogs valued at K700, the property of Catherine Phiri.
John Zimba is alleged to have stolen the dogs on Janauary 2, 2018.
About Diggers Reporter
- Tourism minister woos cooperating partners - 20 Aug 2018
- ACC yet to decide whether to rely on FIFA verdict against Kalusha - 13 Aug 2018
- US sanctions will hurt us, Lungu is at war with the law – Laura - 13 Aug 2018
- US summons Simbyakula, as sanctions loom over Biti - 10 Aug 2018
- 25 die in Farmers’ holiday accidents - 8 Aug 2018
- Target grand corruption, not only the weak and vulnerable - Mwenye
- There's no law that prohibits citizens form criticising any judgement - Chipimo
- Speed cameras not meant to collect fines but change attitudes - RTSA
- Zambia to issue new "electronic passports"
- Mwanawasa used his career as a lawyer to advance law, order in Zambia - Maureen
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend