- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
K31,510.68 winnings boost Lundazi farmer’s rainy season preparationsBy Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019
Keeping aside a few Kwacha for a rainy day is a wise old saying that Davies Banda should have little trouble sticking to after turning K10 into K31,510.68 with betPawa.
betPawa offer the chance to bet small win BIG and we also have Zambia’s best win bonuses for any bet of three legs or more, happily for Davies, who is planning how to spend his windfall.
Mr Banda almost doubled the winnings on his international football wager, with 19 correct selections earning him a 95% bonus. Bonuses climb as high as 250% for bets of 30 legs.
Davies’ betPawa story
“I came to know about betPawa through a friend some two months ago. He showed me how to place bets and I immediately started betting,” Davies told us during his interview.
However, while his friend may have already been happy to vouch for betPawa, Mr Banda’s wife took a little more convincing.
“Firstly when I started betting I told my wife about it and she objected totally, citing that it was a scam. So when I won, she was the first person to be told.”
With seven of those 19 legs decided by just a one-goal margin, Davies certainly saved his dearly-beloved a tense day of waiting for the results to come in.
What next for Davies?
“I have already started spending my money,” the Lundazi-based farmer told betPawa. “I have bought 50 packets of cement to finish off my building, which had been stagnant for some time now. I have also started buying maize for resale in the rainy season.”
The K31,510.68 payday was Davies’ first BIG win as a result of betting, but he has no intention of it being his last, stating “I will not stop here. I am living testimony that winning is possible so why stop?”
Want to win BIG like Davies? Sign up with betPawa.
About Diggers Correspondent
The Diggers Correspondent is a versatile writer.
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General - 29 Mar 2020
- Philosophy & Homosexuality - 29 Mar 2020
- Banda takes COVID-19 awareness campaign to his constituency - 25 Mar 2020
- Tokyo 2020: Olympic Games postponed because of coronavirus - 24 Mar 2020
- LAZ shouldn’t interfere with its members’ freedom of expression - 21 Mar 2020
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (26,010 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (9,096 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (7,640 views)
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (6,274 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (5,243 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend