by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Jan 2019
Civil rights activist Brebner Changala says government must pay officers who conducted the 2015-2016 mobile registration exercise their dues or reduce salaries for senior government....
By Geofrey Zulu on 21 Jan 2019
Minister of Home Affairs Stephen Kampyongo says government is still having challenges in empowering ex-prisoners with start-up capital to help them fully integrate back into....
By Thomas Mulenga on 21 Jan 2019
UPND Deputy Secretary General Patrick Mucheleka has warned that President Edgar Lungu will not win his fight against the church because more popular leaders in....
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Jan 2019
A Lusaka based Chinese woman has dragged two Zambians to court, demanding a refund of K168,000 for failing to supply her with timber. Hu Lamei....
By Martin Musunka on 21 Jan 2019
Gemcanton Investments Holdings Limited has welcomed the directive by Acting Republican President Inonge Wina to investigate reports of abduction and deportation of its manager Sergey....
By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 21 Jan 2019
Appearing on Radio Christian Voice’s Chat Back programme last week, opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) leader Hakainde Hichilema revealed that mining companies in....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Jan 2019
President Edgar Lungu will not be renewing the contract for Secretary to the Cabinet Dr Roland Msiska, which ends on February 20, 2019, State House....
By Mukosha Funga on 21 Jan 2019
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has selected Zambia as one of the 60 pilot countries for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Accelerator Labs, an innovative....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (11,377 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,892 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,429 view)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (1,038 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (919 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend