- by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
Interpreting the 2019 World Veterinary Day’s Theme: The ‘Value of Vaccination’ in the Livestock Industry in Zambia
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 2 May 2019
Zambia Environmental Management Agency (ZEMA) public relations officer Irene Chipili says chain stores that are selling plastic bags to customers are doing it legally and....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 May 2019
President Edgar says delayed salaries are normal, but promises that it won’t happen again. And President Lungu has accused the Zambia Congress of Trade Unions....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 2 May 2019
Government’s huge domestic arrears owed to contractors and suppliers has put pressure on households and businesses and presents a risk for Zambia’s financial sector, says....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 2 May 2019
UPND deputy secretary general for administration Getrude Imenda has charged that the proposed electricity tariff increment by Zesco is not meant to carter for the....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 2 May 2019
UPND secretary general Steven Katuka says the party has noted with disbelief the continued focus by former party vice president GBM and PF secretary general....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 May 2019
NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili has asked Copperbelt Police Commissioner Charity Katanga to arrest Lusaka Province Minister Bowman Lusambo for murder, accusing him of killing NDC....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,198 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,234 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,993 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,492 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,135 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend