- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 25 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019
The Anti- Corruption Commission (ACC) has confirmed seizing 48 flats, which have since been forfeited to the state, belonging to a Ministry of Finance official....
- By Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 18 Jul 2019
Newly-appointed Finance Minister Dr Bwalya Ng’andu says as austerity measures begin to produce results, the gap between the Zambian government and the IMF will begin....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Jul 2019
Minister of National Development Alexander Chiteme says the government of Zambia is putting people at the centre of sustainable development as they are the most....
- By Sandra Mulenga on 18 Jul 2019
Patriotic Front Secretary General Davis Mwila has told Kitwes District Commissioner Binwel Mpundu to resign from his position if he has any aspirations to stand....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019
Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (ZCCB) president Bishop George Lungu says politics can become a means of oppression, marginalization and destruction if not regarded as....
- By Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019
The UPND has lamented that Chinsali senior resident magistrate Julius Malata has set prohibitive bail conditions for 16 of members their officials and members from....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
A 38-year-old Air Traffic controller has been dragged to court for allegedly defaming President Edgar Lungu by way of saying “the Head of State should....
- By Ulande Nkomesha on 18 Jul 2019
All People Congress leader Nason Msoni says if the Patriotic Front loses the 2021 elections, it is unlikely that President Edgar Lungu and his daughter....
- By Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
SA MUST PAY ATTENTION TO DAMAGE ZAMBIA HAS DONE TO ITS MINING INDUSTRY The last thing SA needs is an antagonistic relationship with a major....
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other (1,899 view)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt (1,295 view)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (1,016 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (931 views)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10 (794 views)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend