- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Three die in road accidentBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 31 Mar 2017
Three people have died on the spot while three others sustained injuries in a road traffic accident which occurred around 05:40 hours along Great North Road today.
Police spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo confirmed this in a statement saying the accident happened about five kilometers south of Prospect Police Station.
“Involved were Aupheng Kasaila aged 36 of Pamodzi overspill in Ndola who was driving a Mitsubishi Canter registration number BCA 1931 from south to north carrying five passengers on board also laden with 150 boxes of tomatoes and also involved was an unknown male driver driving a motor vehicle Ford car registration number ALX 2624 from north to south with five passengers on board,” Katongo stated.
“The accident happened when the driver of the Mitsubishi Canter lost control due to inattentiveness and went to the opposite lane hence collided with the oncoming Ford car. The driver of the Ford car who is still unidentified and his two passengers identified as male juvenile Speedwell Kayumba of Ndabala in Mkushi aged one year (01) year and one unknown female died on the spot after sustaining multiple injuries while three passengers identified as Christine Mwila aged 36 of Ndabala in Mkushi sustained a suspected fractured right leg and a cut on the forehead.
Katongo stated that the injured were admitted to Kabwe General Hospital.
“Assyria Mwelwa aged 25 also of Ndabala sustained a deep cut on the forehead while Idah Tracy Chiyeni aged 32 of Chowa stage 2 in Kabwe sustained a cut on the left eye. All the injured have been admitted to Kabwe General Hospital while the bodies of the deceased are lying in Kabwe General Hospital mortuary awaiting postmortem,” stated Katongo.Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend