- by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 19 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
PF studying Musenge’s exculpatory letterBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 May 2017
PF deputy Secretary General Mumbi Phiri says the party is studying former Copperbelt Minister Mwenya Musenge’s response to allegations being against the party’s leadership.
In an Interview with News Diggers! about the party’s position on the PF intra-party wrangles on the Copperbelt, Mumbi disclosed that Musenge would face a disciplinary committee hearing if the party saw it fit after studying his response.
“On the Hon former Minister of Copperbelt province Mwenya Musenge, the party position is that we have written to him as a party to exculpate himself and he has responded. The normal process of the party constitution will be followed and his response will be looked at, if we see that there will be need for the disciplinary committee to be called, we will do that, and we are satisfied with the answer! We will leave it like that,” Mumbi said.
And Mumbi could not give the party’s position on the differences between Luansya Mayor Nathan Chanda and Roan PF Member of Parliament Chishimba Kambwili because she had not spoken with him.
“On the member of parliament for Roan Hon Chishimba Kambwili, I can’t comment because I don’t have facts, and in fact I was trying to talk to him but I couldn’t get through his number,” said Mumbi.
On Friday May 12, Chanda who is also Copperbelt PF youth chairperson issued a statement challenging former provincial Minister Mwenya Musenge to come out in the open and declare that he was no longer in support of President Edgar Lungu’s administration.
And yesterday, Kambwili warned Luansya Mayor Nathan Chanda against using force on street vendors saying it was the same vendors whom he was treating like dogs who elected him.
Meanwhile in his latest Facebook posting, Dr Kambwili said it was a shame that young boys were allowed to spread lies and falsehood.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube is a Zambian journalist with a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Bishop Joshua Banda announces auction of Messi’s jersey at Day of Prayer - 19 Oct 2017
- Pastors pray for Lungu: “The President shouldn’t die” - 18 Oct 2017
- Opposition shuns National Day of Prayer - 18 Oct 2017
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu - 18 Oct 2017
- Chisamba woman kills step daughter, buries her at home - 17 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
- Court acquits man accused of defaming Mumbi Phiri on WhatsApp
- ZICTA confiscates transmitter for a Choma community radio station
- UPND should stop deceiving people that they are the ones delivering development in their strongholds – Mwila
- Meditating or snoring? Musenge’s prayer position sparks debate
- Bishop Joshua Banda announces auction of Messi’s jersey at Day of Prayer
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend