by Abraham Kalito on 22 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Mar 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Mar 2018by Nancy Moonga on 22 Mar 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Mar 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Mar 2018by Nancy Moonga on 21 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Mar 2018
by Daniel Chansa on 22 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Mar 2018by Diggers Reporter on 7 Mar 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Editor on 22 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 21 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 19 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 17 Mar 2018
by Felix Kashweka on 10 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 2 Mar 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Feb 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Feb 2018
- Guest Diggers
ACC interrogates KambwiliBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 May 2017
Former Information Minister and Chief Government spokesperson Chishimba Kambwili is currently at the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC)where he is being interrogated.
Kambwili has been at the ACC head office for the past two hours and there are no indications yet as to when the interrogations will end.
In November last year, the ACC confirmed placing Kambwili under probe over his accumulation of wealth since he started serving in government.
The investigations began just a few days after President Edgar Lungu warned that he would fire all ministers engaged in corruption.
In a statement, ACC public relations manager Timothy Moono confirmed that Kambwili was under probe for corrupt practices.
“Following recent media queries on whether the Anti-Corruption Commission is conducting investigations on alleged corrupt practices against Hon. Chishimba Kambwili, former Information and Broadcasting Minister, I wish to inform you that there has been an inquiry against Hon. Kambwili on allegations of corrupt practices,” stated Moono.
“These investigations are on-going and the Commission would therefore not wish to comment further as this may jeopardize the investigations.”
Among the issues in question, the ACC is probing the plush villas which the Roan PF member of parliament constructed on land allegedly belonging to Luanshya Golf Club.
More details later.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube is a Zambian journalist with a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Investigative journalism key to development – Foote - 22 Mar 2018
- KBF rejects appointment, tells off PF - 19 Mar 2018
- Remove Ngoma or pay our benefits we leave CBU – lecturers - 19 Mar 2018
- Transport PS fails to produce minutes from 17 RTSA board meetings which cost K4m - 17 Mar 2018
- Public health workers allowed to have stints with private clinics – PS - 15 Mar 2018
- Police arrest Kambwili, slap him with 37 counts of having money suspected to be proceeds of crime
- Kalaba distances himself from extravagant spending on Lungu's trips
- KBF is nothing but a mercenary in the eyes of the PF leadership
- Judge Musona finally views 'missing' Munali violence video
- Father kills son, daughter, before committing suicide
- HPCZ drags Lafarge to court for operating illegal clinic, dispensing expired drugs
- Speaker orders Kambwili to apologise for ‘maligning’ Kampyongo, Grandview
- Investigative journalism key to development – Foote
- Increase tax on beer instead of making people pay borehole tax – Mwashingwele
- UZi will enhance competition, lower cost of mobile services – CCPC
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend