- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
ACC interrogates KambwiliBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 May 2017
Former Information Minister and Chief Government spokesperson Chishimba Kambwili is currently at the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC)where he is being interrogated.
Kambwili has been at the ACC head office for the past two hours and there are no indications yet as to when the interrogations will end.
In November last year, the ACC confirmed placing Kambwili under probe over his accumulation of wealth since he started serving in government.
The investigations began just a few days after President Edgar Lungu warned that he would fire all ministers engaged in corruption.
In a statement, ACC public relations manager Timothy Moono confirmed that Kambwili was under probe for corrupt practices.
“Following recent media queries on whether the Anti-Corruption Commission is conducting investigations on alleged corrupt practices against Hon. Chishimba Kambwili, former Information and Broadcasting Minister, I wish to inform you that there has been an inquiry against Hon. Kambwili on allegations of corrupt practices,” stated Moono.
“These investigations are on-going and the Commission would therefore not wish to comment further as this may jeopardize the investigations.”
Among the issues in question, the ACC is probing the plush villas which the Roan PF member of parliament constructed on land allegedly belonging to Luanshya Golf Club.
More details later.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube is a Zambian journalist with a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- New US Envoy pledges support towards electoral reforms - 15 Dec 2017
- I respect Lungu but I will insult him if he wants me to – Musenge - 14 Dec 2017
- PF cadres attack NDC officials at 5fm - 14 Dec 2017
- ZAM disapproves Pilato’s Koswe Mumpoto song - 13 Dec 2017
- COBUSU members have been suspended for causing riots – Luo - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend