by Omphile Ndlovu on 21 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Julia Malunga on 22 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019
Purchase of new Presidential jet a mockery to suffering Zambians – MsoniBy Kanchele Kanche on 28 Nov 2018
APC leader Nason Msoni says the purchase of an executive private jet by government when people can not access quality medical care speaks to the moral bankruptcy of the leaders running government.
Msoni told News Diggers that it was not surprising to see the leadership in government spend colossal sums of money on an executive private jet because they were motivated by grand corruption and misuse of public resources.
He added that it was extremely criminal and injurious to the citizens for leaders to use such huge sums of money on things that don’t uplift their livelihoods.
“The reckless purchase of executive private Jets speaks to the moral bankruptcy and redundancy of thought of leadership eclipsed with a self-serving political ambition. But this is what is to be expected of any rogue morally redundant leadership of any nation motivated by grand corruption and misuse of public resources,” he said.
“It is absolutely criminal and injurious to the poorest citizens of our country who can’t reasonably even access quality medical care because hospitals don’t have the vital life serving equipment and medicines to treat their medical conditions.”
He called on citizens to denounce what he termed as unbecoming behaviour of the people in charge of the country’s resources.
“No one believes that ZAF acted at their own volition without the express permission of the authority and went on a jet buying spree abroad for the President. We are fully aware that more planes are to be delivered to Zambia. Surely, it is our collective duty as citizens to denounce this appalling and disgusting unbecoming behaviour of extravagance and abuse of public resources by PF leaders,” said Msoni.
The government had earlier denied purchasing the super luxurious presidential jet at a cost of aproximately US$140 million, but new video have emerged on YouTube of the brand new Gulfstream G650 headed to Zambia, fitted with anti-missile MUSIC system.Related Items
- Evicted from govt house with no benefits after 40yrs of service (3,725 views)
- More North Korean Diplomats Caught Smuggling Animal Parts From Africa (1,167 view)
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (909 views)
- The Type of Permanent Secretary we Need in the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (815 views)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (585 views)
- The Type of Permanent Secretary we Need in the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock
- Zambians have now turned to charcoal, forests are depleting
- Evicted from govt house with no benefits after 40yrs of service
- More North Korean Diplomats Caught Smuggling Animal Parts From Africa
- Solwezi man wins K67,147 from K5 bet
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend