- by Julia Malunga on 20 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Aug 2019
- by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Aug 2019
- by Julia Malunga on 19 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Aug 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jan 2018
PAC chairperson Howard Kunda says it is a clear case of abuse of authority for the RTSA board to meet 17 times; accumulating over K2....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018
Alliance for Democracy and Development president Charles Milupi says government should release money to pay for all public school going children whose parents have been....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jan 2018
Former Sinda MMD member of parliament Levy Ngoma says Minister of Transport and Communications Brian Mushimba must ban Facebook in his own bedroom. On Tuesday,....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018
Several employees and some who have been dismissed from Parmalat have accused the diary processing and distribution company of violating labour law in the manner....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 19 Jan 2018
Former Public Service Pension Fund (PSPF) Chief Executive Director Dr Richard Mwiinga says he is sad that his dismissal from the government institution has dragged....
- By Diggers Editor on 19 Jan 2018
The PF government has continued creating laws which suit their enjoyment while on top; laws which will haunt them immediately they leave power. We are....
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,242 views)
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns (1,873 view)
- Mercury Security Services sues Lusaka lawyer over K2m fees (985 views)
- UPND reports GBM to police for 'tribal hatred' (905 views)
- Only a miracle can stop kwacha’s depreciation – Hamaundu (891 views)
- Don’t mine gold illegally, Musukwa cautions Mwinilunga residents
- Lungu must urgently declare hunger crisis, insists HH
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food
- The corrupt are evil, we must not glorify those who steal from us – Musa
- We can give mine licenses to Zambians, but we also need foreign investors – Musukwa
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Don’t tell us what to do, if you see hunger, just donate, Lungu responds to British Envoy
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend