by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 18 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 18 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Douty Chibamba on 19 Oct 2019by Felicity Kayumba Kalunga on 18 Oct 2019by Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General on 17 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Archives for 24 September 2019
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jan 2018
PAC chairperson Howard Kunda says it is a clear case of abuse of authority for the RTSA board to meet 17 times; accumulating over K2....
By Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018
Alliance for Democracy and Development president Charles Milupi says government should release money to pay for all public school going children whose parents have been....
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jan 2018
Former Sinda MMD member of parliament Levy Ngoma says Minister of Transport and Communications Brian Mushimba must ban Facebook in his own bedroom. On Tuesday,....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018
Several employees and some who have been dismissed from Parmalat have accused the diary processing and distribution company of violating labour law in the manner....
By Joseph Mwenda on 19 Jan 2018
Former Public Service Pension Fund (PSPF) Chief Executive Director Dr Richard Mwiinga says he is sad that his dismissal from the government institution has dragged....
By Diggers Editor on 19 Jan 2018
The PF government has continued creating laws which suit their enjoyment while on top; laws which will haunt them immediately they leave power. We are....
- Police should not wear masks (2,799 views)
- Phiri explains heavy police presence in Lusaka's CBD (2,459 views)
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court (1,754 view)
- Namugala curtails homosexuality debates (1,567 view)
- You're being dared, pull up your socks, Kampyongo tells law enforcement agencies (1,051 view)
- Load shedding: The underlying causes that we are overlooking
- Tough decisions will be made despite close 2021 polls – Lungu
- The Proposed 2019 Constitution Amendment Bill: A Threat to Zambia’s Democracy?
- Police should not wear masks
- SA’s renewed load shedding puts Zesco power import deal at risk – Eskom
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend