by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Mukosha Funga on 28 Jan 2019
If the mines find the new tax regime unbearable, they must pack and go, says Wusakile independent member of parliament Pavyuma Kalobo. But the Zambia....
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 28 Jan 2019
Cavmont Bank Limited has dragged Muvi Television Limited and 34 of its employees to Court, demanding immediate payment of over K500,000 in outstanding personal loans.....
By Thomas Mulenga on 28 Jan 2019
UPND Secretary General Stephen Katuka says party members must engage him before commenting on the opposition alliance to avoid confusion. In a statement, Katuka assured....
By Geofrey Zulu in Lusaka and Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 28 Jan 2019
Minister of Home Affairs Stephen Kampyongo says government will not take kindly to anybody or any political party perpetrating violence in the areas where by-election....
By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 28 Jan 2019
In the 2019 national budget, the Minister of Finance proposed a few changes to Zambia’s mining tax regime. As well as introducing a 1.5 per....
By Mirriam Chabala on 28 Jan 2019
Anti-Voter Apathy executive director Richwell Mulwani says the Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) should not hesitate to defer the February 12, parliamentary by-election in Sesheke....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (10,502 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,810 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,045 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (849 views)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (847 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend