- by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Jun 2019
Estranged NDC secretary general Mwenya Musenge says if the High Court does not restrain Chishimba Kambwili from portraying himself president of the NDC, a party....
- By Diggers Correspondent on 6 Jun 2019
Police in Petauke district have launched a manhunt for a witchdoctor who swindled a farmer by disappearing after failing to multiply his K5,000. Confirmed the....
Brut Engineering claimed to have gotten paid for ‘feasibility studies’ before RDA awarded contract – ACCBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Jun 2019
An investigations officer from the Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) has told the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court that he established during his investigations that Housing and Infrastructure....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 6 Jun 2019
A confident 18-year-old Zambian woman on Monday stunned world leaders and got a standing ovation for her passionate appeal for youths to be given a....
- By Diggers Editor on 6 Jun 2019
When you talk about a control framework for financial crimes, some measures are preventative and detective, while others are reactive and corrective through the court....
- By Diggers Reporter on 6 Jun 2019
President Edgar Lungu says the Financial Intelligence Centre reports are nothing more than gossip and can be equated to Kachepa. President Lungu said this upon....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,097 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,162 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,897 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,433 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,090 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend