- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 25 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jul 2019
Agriculture Minister Michael Katambo says government has resolved to continue implementing the Farmer Input Support Programme (FISP) using both the direct input supply and the....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube and Julia Malunga on 19 Jul 2019
Minister of Justice Given Lubinda yesterday pulled a prank on his fellow MPs in Parliament by taking a back bench to provoke debate after a....
- By Julia Malunga on 19 Jul 2019
Information Minister Dora Siliya says the UPND should stop hallucinating and be factual when talking about corruption because its denting the country’s image. And Siliya....
- By Daniel Chansa on 19 Jul 2019
Police in Chingola have arrested a Chinese national identified as Liang Bin Giang, 32, and 14 local men for illegal training in weapons. The men....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019
Lusaka High Court judge Ruth Chibbabbuku has dismissed a matter in which expelled NDC secretary general Mwenya Musenge wanted the court to declare that Chishimba....
- By Natasha Sakala on 19 Jul 2019
Police in Kalomo of Southern Province have instituted investigations into the murder of a 59-year-old Monde Basic School head teacher who was shot dead as....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jul 2019
If I were going to be beaten, I would rather somebody just tells me what I am not doing right because I am here to....
- By Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019
This week we would like to weigh in on the debate around the biggest sports discipline in the country and how our government together with....
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other (1,899 view)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt (1,295 view)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (1,016 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (931 views)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10 (794 views)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend