- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 45)
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on February 19, 2018
Over 340 Mulungushi Agro Primary School pupils in Chisamba District are not attending classes because a bridge they use on their way has been swept....
- By Chibembe Nyalugwe on February 19, 2018
The recent reshuffle in the PF Government and other appointment seem to clearly indicate that Edgar Lungu is preparing to re-run in 2021. However this....
- By Bruce Mulenga and Kelvin Shimoh on February 16, 2018
A team from the European Union (EU) met with Congolese refugees and familiarised themselves with the situation at Kenani Transit Centre and Mantapala Refugee Settlement....
- By Nancy Moono on February 16, 2018
HIVOS Sustainable Diets Regional Advocacy Manager William Chilufya says consumption of energy drinks by adolescents can impair their growth and brain development. Chilufya also said....
- By Nancy Moonga on February 15, 2018
Tourism and Arts Minister Charles Banda says government has formed an Inter-Ministerial Committee under cabinet office to come up with a criteria and methodology of....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on February 15, 2018
Central Province Minister Sydney Mushanga says President Edgar Lungu values education and that has driven him to donate a special Valentines gift to learners in....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube and Nancy Moono on February 14, 2018
Opposition political parties say President Edgar Lungu’s remarks during a PF dinner are disgusting, annoying and indefensible. But Minister of National Planning Alexander Chiteme says....
- By Mazuba Muleya on February 14, 2018
CHAMPIONS Zesco United have been pitted against Napsa while Zanaco will face Nkana in the 2018 Samuel ‘Zoom’ Ndhlovu Charity Shield semi-finals set for Nkoloma....
- By Daniel Chansa on February 9, 2018
Police in Kitwe have arrested a 37-year-old man of Chimwemwe for calling President Edgar Lungu “wamafi fye”. Copperbelt Police Commissioner Charity Katanga said the suspect....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on February 7, 2018
Police in Ndola have warned and cautioned Roan rebel PF member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili, regarding a matter in which he is accused of threatening....
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (16,731 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (12,625 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (8,699 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (3,365 views)
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases (2,837 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2018»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend