- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
ERB starts receiving public submissions on impending 75% electricity tariff hikeBy Mukosha Funga on 11 Apr 2017
The Energy Regulation Board has started receiving public submissions on the proposed 75 per cent electricity tariff increment by Zesco.
In a statement today, ERB consumer and public affairs director Agness Phiri asked citizens to lodge their written submissions in line with the Public Consultation Paper which is available on the energy regulator’s website.
“The deadline for the submissions is close of business on Monday, 24th April 2017. The public notice can be downloaded from the website or collected in hard copy from the ERB offices in Lusaka, Kitwe, Livingstone and Chinsali,” Phiri stated.
She stated that reasons must be amplified in people’s submissions.
“The ERB wishes to emphasise that written submissions should amplify reasons either in support of or against the proposed tariff increase as opposed to merely stating ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Further, submissions can be sent to ERB’s four offices in addition to sending comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. All written submissions/comments on the Zesco application should be addressed to the executive director,” stated Phiri.
“A public hearing at which submitters will be accorded an opportunity to present their case before the board will thereafter be held at a date to be advised.”
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Britain can’t pretend to regret Mugabe’s downfall – Envoy - 22 Nov 2017
- Zambia Sugar employee gets 4 years for corrupt practices - 22 Nov 2017
- PF will waste millions in compensation over illegally terminated contracts – TIZ - 21 Nov 2017
- Govt gets excess drugs which expire in storage because they don’t consult pharmacists – Banda - 21 Nov 2017
- ‘Wife’ sues Muvi TV owner over matrimonial house - 21 Nov 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend