- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
ERB starts receiving public submissions on impending 75% electricity tariff hikeBy Mukosha Funga on 11 Apr 2017
The Energy Regulation Board has started receiving public submissions on the proposed 75 per cent electricity tariff increment by Zesco.
In a statement today, ERB consumer and public affairs director Agness Phiri asked citizens to lodge their written submissions in line with the Public Consultation Paper which is available on the energy regulator’s website.
“The deadline for the submissions is close of business on Monday, 24th April 2017. The public notice can be downloaded from the website or collected in hard copy from the ERB offices in Lusaka, Kitwe, Livingstone and Chinsali,” Phiri stated.
She stated that reasons must be amplified in people’s submissions.
“The ERB wishes to emphasise that written submissions should amplify reasons either in support of or against the proposed tariff increase as opposed to merely stating ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Further, submissions can be sent to ERB’s four offices in addition to sending comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. All written submissions/comments on the Zesco application should be addressed to the executive director,” stated Phiri.
“A public hearing at which submitters will be accorded an opportunity to present their case before the board will thereafter be held at a date to be advised.”
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Mopani warns employees of possible shutdown - 18 Aug 2017
- VJ questions SADC, AU silence over HH persecution - 18 Aug 2017
- IG has accepted that he is incompetent – Tayali - 18 Aug 2017
- DPP enters nolle in IG case against Tayali - 18 Aug 2017
- ZANASU drags Luo to court over threats to ban students unions - 17 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend