- by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 11 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 11 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
French Embassy unveils Pavilion at 2017 AgriTech expoBy Charles Mafa on 26 Apr 2017
The French Embassy in Lusaka says the 2017 AGRITECH Expo to be held in Chisamba this weekend will for the first time feature the French Pavilion.
The AGRITECH Expo provides a unique opportunity for Zambian entrepreneurs, both large- and small-scale farmers and companies to meet some of the world’s leading agricultural companies.
“For the first time, this 2017 edition will feature a French pavilion. This novelty showcases the interest of the French agricultural sector, which is the leading European producer in terms of value and coverage, towards the booming Zambian market,” said the French Embassy in a statement.
The pavilion will be inaugurated on Thursday 21st April, at 11:00 with welcoming speeches by French Ambassador to Zambia Emmanuel Cohet, Humphrey Chibanda, the Ambassador of Zambia to France, and Chairman of ADEPTA, François Burgaud.
ADEPTA is a network of 240 French companies which manufacture and supply equipment, technologies and inputs for agriculture, livestock and agrifood production. ADEPTA’s members are French companies specialized in agriculture and food processing who combine their expertise to meet agro-industrial project needs around the world and offer customized solutions.
“Through its members, ADEPTA is a unique showcase of French technology and know-how in these industries. ADEPTA connects the expertise of its members with the needs of Zambian entrepreneurs and helps entrepreneurs to get in touch with all the French companies that are able to contribute to their project.”
The French pavilion will feature among other presentations, irrigation with Rivulis – displaying the drop irrigation solution on booth C25, poultry genetic with SASSO and the coloured breads, meat processing units with S3A that can offer turnkey units from very small capacities to much bigger, IMV – world leader for animal biotechnologies and the SPACE – world’s second largest animal production show.
About Charles Mafa
Charles Mafa is an Award winning investigative journalist, columnist and blogger.
Email: charles [at] diggers [dot] news
- Chinese rhino smugglers named - 15 Aug 2017
- Govt confirms arrest of Chinese smugglers - 31 Jul 2017
- Zambia arrests 3 Chinese, 2 locals for possessing 25 rhino horns - 29 Jul 2017
- Kwacha down to 8.8 per dollar - 13 Jul 2017
- Increased Zesco tariffs have caused rise in inflation – CSO - 1 Jul 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend