- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Sep 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2017by Osward Sichone in Kafue on 20 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Sep 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Sep 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 17 Sep 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 19 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 15 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 10 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 1 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Dora’s lover pleads not guilty, gets bailBy Elias Banda on 30 Jan 2017
DORA Siliya’s lover Mark Mubalama has pleaded not guilty to four counts of giving false information to a public officer.
Mubalama arrived at the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court around 09:30 hours accompanied by two immigration officers and three buff bodyguards.
His father, mother and other family members also turned up to offer support.
When magistrate Betty Malupenga read the charges to him, he said he understood them and he pleaded not guilty.
His lawyer, Lubinda Linyama then asked for bail and magistrate Malupenga granted him a K10,000 bail in his own recognizance with two working sureties in the like sum.
Immediately after the court session, immigration officers took him away in a white land cruiser.
In this matter, Mubalama is alleged to have given false statements to the passport office and the Zambia High Commission to Windhoek’s staff.
He is alleged to have said that his father was a Zambian citizen and that he attended school at Kansenshi Primary School while knowing the same to be false.
At the peak of the army work crisis, Siliya took a vacation to New York with Mubalama sparking controversy when pictures of the duo with boxing legend Mike Tyson emerged.
Trial begins on February 23, 2017.Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend