- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Dora’s lover pleads not guilty, gets bailBy Elias Banda on 30 Jan 2017
DORA Siliya’s lover Mark Mubalama has pleaded not guilty to four counts of giving false information to a public officer.
Mubalama arrived at the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court around 09:30 hours accompanied by two immigration officers and three buff bodyguards.
His father, mother and other family members also turned up to offer support.
When magistrate Betty Malupenga read the charges to him, he said he understood them and he pleaded not guilty.
His lawyer, Lubinda Linyama then asked for bail and magistrate Malupenga granted him a K10,000 bail in his own recognizance with two working sureties in the like sum.
Immediately after the court session, immigration officers took him away in a white land cruiser.
In this matter, Mubalama is alleged to have given false statements to the passport office and the Zambia High Commission to Windhoek’s staff.
He is alleged to have said that his father was a Zambian citizen and that he attended school at Kansenshi Primary School while knowing the same to be false.
At the peak of the army work crisis, Siliya took a vacation to New York with Mubalama sparking controversy when pictures of the duo with boxing legend Mike Tyson emerged.
Trial begins on February 23, 2017.Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend