- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Dora’s lover pleads not guilty, gets bailBy Elias Banda on 30 Jan 2017
DORA Siliya’s lover Mark Mubalama has pleaded not guilty to four counts of giving false information to a public officer.
Mubalama arrived at the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court around 09:30 hours accompanied by two immigration officers and three buff bodyguards.
His father, mother and other family members also turned up to offer support.
When magistrate Betty Malupenga read the charges to him, he said he understood them and he pleaded not guilty.
His lawyer, Lubinda Linyama then asked for bail and magistrate Malupenga granted him a K10,000 bail in his own recognizance with two working sureties in the like sum.
Immediately after the court session, immigration officers took him away in a white land cruiser.
In this matter, Mubalama is alleged to have given false statements to the passport office and the Zambia High Commission to Windhoek’s staff.
He is alleged to have said that his father was a Zambian citizen and that he attended school at Kansenshi Primary School while knowing the same to be false.
At the peak of the army work crisis, Siliya took a vacation to New York with Mubalama sparking controversy when pictures of the duo with boxing legend Mike Tyson emerged.
Trial begins on February 23, 2017.Related Items
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (27,199 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (22,119 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (14,206 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (9,734 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,280 views)
- COVID-19 leaves PF general conference in limbo
- Correctional Services mulls release of inmates due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Swabs have become a rare commodity, laments public national health institute
- Katuka denies ordering youth punch-up at UPND secretariat
- MISA asks ECZ to expedite dismantling of 2016 debt owed to media houses
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend