- by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 26 Jul 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Correspondent on 26 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jul 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 26 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Jul 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017by Diggers Reporter on 26 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Dickson Jere on 26 Jul 2017by Hakainde Hichilema on 20 Jul 2017by Laura Miti on 13 Jul 2017by Stella Sata Rukayi on 8 Jul 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Jul 2017by Mukosha Funga on 26 Jun 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 2 Jul 2017
Dora’s lover pleads not guilty, gets bailBy Elias Banda on 30 Jan 2017
DORA Siliya’s lover Mark Mubalama has pleaded not guilty to four counts of giving false information to a public officer.
Mubalama arrived at the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court around 09:30 hours accompanied by two immigration officers and three buff bodyguards.
His father, mother and other family members also turned up to offer support.
When magistrate Betty Malupenga read the charges to him, he said he understood them and he pleaded not guilty.
His lawyer, Lubinda Linyama then asked for bail and magistrate Malupenga granted him a K10,000 bail in his own recognizance with two working sureties in the like sum.
Immediately after the court session, immigration officers took him away in a white land cruiser.
In this matter, Mubalama is alleged to have given false statements to the passport office and the Zambia High Commission to Windhoek’s staff.
He is alleged to have said that his father was a Zambian citizen and that he attended school at Kansenshi Primary School while knowing the same to be false.
At the peak of the army work crisis, Siliya took a vacation to New York with Mubalama sparking controversy when pictures of the duo with boxing legend Mike Tyson emerged.
Trial begins on February 23, 2017.Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «July 2017»
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend