by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Feb 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Feb 2018by Mukosha Funga on 21 Feb 2018by Nancy Moonga on 21 Feb 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Joseph Mwenda on 21 Feb 2018by Joseph Mwenda on 21 Feb 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Feb 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Feb 2018
by Mirriam Chabala on 6 Feb 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Feb 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 1 Feb 2018by Diggers Reporter on 1 Feb 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Editor on 21 Feb 2018by Diggers Editor on 19 Feb 2018by Diggers Editor on 18 Feb 2018by Diggers Editor on 17 Feb 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 Feb 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 6 Feb 2018by Joseph Mwenda on 5 Feb 2018by Felix Kashweka on 3 Feb 2018
- Guest Diggers
by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 20 Feb 2018by Chibembe Nyalugwe on 19 Feb 2018by Chibamba Kanyama on 15 Feb 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 13 Feb 2018
Lusaka man denies painting “Free HH” graffitiBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Jul 2017
The Lusaka man accused of being behind “Free HH” graffiti at Government Complex has pleaded not guilty to a charge of idle and disorderly conduct.
It is alleged that Sikasula Mwanakatwe, a 45-year-old businessman, on June 28 jointly and whilst acting together with other unknown persons publicly conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace.
When the matter came up before magistrate Nthandose Chabala today, Sikasula denied the charge and applied for bail.
He also asked the court to order the state to give him back his car and the two phones which were seized without a seizure notice.
Magistrate Chabala reserved her ruling on bail for tomorrow and the state indicated that it would also respond to the property demands.
Last week, Sikasula, through his lawyer, Nchimunya Mwange, sued the state demanding to be brought before court so that he could ask for bail.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha Funga is a Zambian journalist interested in good governance and anti corruption reporting.
- MPs grill Kapata for failing to remit Mukula proceeds to Treasury - 21 Feb 2018
- PF to report those circulating Lungu-branded tissue to police - 21 Feb 2018
- E-voucher system will work this year – Kampyongo - 21 Feb 2018
- Lungu will win by 65% in 2021 – Chitotela - 20 Feb 2018
- Govt apologises to Kabila over motorcade accident - 20 Feb 2018
- Mwanakatwe marshals her team, wants civil servants salaries on time
- ZUFIAW demands that Mwanakatwe reverses suffocating taxes
- Take Zambia’s destiny in your hands, Kalaba urges citizens
- Lusaka is a time bomb, if we don’t work, people will soon laugh at us – Bowman
- MPs grill Kapata for failing to remit Mukula proceeds to Treasury
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend