- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lusaka man denies painting “Free HH” graffitiBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Jul 2017
The Lusaka man accused of being behind “Free HH” graffiti at Government Complex has pleaded not guilty to a charge of idle and disorderly conduct.
It is alleged that Sikasula Mwanakatwe, a 45-year-old businessman, on June 28 jointly and whilst acting together with other unknown persons publicly conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace.
When the matter came up before magistrate Nthandose Chabala today, Sikasula denied the charge and applied for bail.
He also asked the court to order the state to give him back his car and the two phones which were seized without a seizure notice.
Magistrate Chabala reserved her ruling on bail for tomorrow and the state indicated that it would also respond to the property demands.
Last week, Sikasula, through his lawyer, Nchimunya Mwange, sued the state demanding to be brought before court so that he could ask for bail.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
- No one has won the treason case – IG - 16 Aug 2017
- UPND will restore order in Zambia – HH - 16 Aug 2017
- HH free as State discontinues treason case - 16 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend