- by Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 10 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 7 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 5 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Lusaka man denies painting “Free HH” graffitiBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Jul 2017
The Lusaka man accused of being behind “Free HH” graffiti at Government Complex has pleaded not guilty to a charge of idle and disorderly conduct.
It is alleged that Sikasula Mwanakatwe, a 45-year-old businessman, on June 28 jointly and whilst acting together with other unknown persons publicly conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace.
When the matter came up before magistrate Nthandose Chabala today, Sikasula denied the charge and applied for bail.
He also asked the court to order the state to give him back his car and the two phones which were seized without a seizure notice.
Magistrate Chabala reserved her ruling on bail for tomorrow and the state indicated that it would also respond to the property demands.
Last week, Sikasula, through his lawyer, Nchimunya Mwange, sued the state demanding to be brought before court so that he could ask for bail.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- It’s unwise to demand evidence from whistleblowers – TIZ - 10 Dec 2017
- Video exposes police beating CBU students - 10 Dec 2017
- Lungu must tell us how much he has made in travel allowances this year – PeP - 10 Dec 2017
- I can’t fire Amos because ACC found him clean of corruption – Lungu - 9 Dec 2017
- Ministers can’t be corrupt because they don’t handle cash – Luo - 9 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend