- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Oct 2017by Linda Jere on 21 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Lusaka man denies painting “Free HH” graffitiBy Mukosha Funga on 10 Jul 2017
The Lusaka man accused of being behind “Free HH” graffiti at Government Complex has pleaded not guilty to a charge of idle and disorderly conduct.
It is alleged that Sikasula Mwanakatwe, a 45-year-old businessman, on June 28 jointly and whilst acting together with other unknown persons publicly conducted themselves in a manner likely to cause a breach of peace.
When the matter came up before magistrate Nthandose Chabala today, Sikasula denied the charge and applied for bail.
He also asked the court to order the state to give him back his car and the two phones which were seized without a seizure notice.
Magistrate Chabala reserved her ruling on bail for tomorrow and the state indicated that it would also respond to the property demands.
Last week, Sikasula, through his lawyer, Nchimunya Mwange, sued the state demanding to be brought before court so that he could ask for bail.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President – Mwila - 21 Oct 2017
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on – GBM - 21 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition – JCC - 20 Oct 2017
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows - 20 Oct 2017
- Ministry warns of Cholera spread if UPND rally goes ahead - 20 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend