- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 20 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
CAF changes Zesco vs SuperSport clash datesBy Diggers Reporter on 25 Jul 2017
Zesco United’s 2017 CAF Confederation Cup quarterfinal dates against SuperSport United have been adjusted by a week.
The decision was made during a CAF executive committee meeting held on July 20 in Morocco at which both home and away quarterfinal dates in the 2017 CAF Champions League and 2017 CAF Confederation Cup were amended.
“For the quarter-finals of the two competitions, the first leg will take place on the weekend of 15-17 September 2017 with second leg on the weekend 22-24 September 2017,” CAF stated.
“Previously, the quarters were fixed for 8-10 September 2017 (first leg) and 15-17 September 2017 (second leg).”
Zesco was due to visit Pretoria on September 9 and will instead travel to South Africa on September 16.
The return leg will be played on September 23 at Levy Mwanawasa Stadium in Ndola to decide who goes through to the semifinals.
But all semifinal and final dates remain unchanged.
The semifinals first leg dates will be during the weekend of September 29-October 1 and the final legs will be played over the weekend of October 20-22.
The Confederation Cup final first leg will be played November 17-19 and the final leg November 24-26.
This will be a week after the two-legged CAF Champions League final October 27-29 and November 3-5.
Zesco are Zambia’s sole representatives in the final knockout rounds in this years continental action after Zanaco failed to make it out of the CAF Champions League group stage.
About Diggers Reporter
- Peace is indispensable to development, Lungu tells SADC - 20 Aug 2017
- Resolve differences around Zambia-Canada Foreign and Investment Promotion Agreement - 20 Aug 2017
- Is Wedson quitting Chipolopolo? - 19 Aug 2017
- Bafana will fall, Shonga - 18 Aug 2017
- Lusaka Pastor gets 8yrs for defrauding residents - 18 Aug 2017
- Police block HH release celebrations in Western Province
- HH relives memories from prison: We slept on the cold floor, used buckets as toilets
- Peace is indispensable to development, Lungu tells SADC
- Resolve differences around Zambia-Canada Foreign and Investment Promotion Agreement
- Tribute to the 5 ‘co-abused’
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend