Honour Janza, the Red Arrows coach who is on forced leave says it is too early for him to start speculating about his future plans.
Janza was forced into indefinite leave earlier this week followed by the dissolution of the entire Red Arrows Executive.
The move by the Zambia Air Force management follows the club’s unimpressive performance in the FAZ/MTN Super league.
Janza who was suspended as club coach on Monday together with his two assistants, says he needs more time before he can start commenting on any matter involving his future plans, or on the national team squad that was called into camp by new Chipolopolo coach, Sven Vandenbroeck.
In an interview with News Diggers! Sports, Janza said he still has a contract with Red Arrows and that it would not be right to talk about his future plans with the club yet.
“I still have a one year contract with the club so I cannot start commenting about my plans because I’m still in the football world. I will notify the media as to when I will have a briefing to talk about what’s next with me as far as football is concerned,” said Janza.
The one time Chipolopolo coach also said that the media should not be under pressure to speculate about his plans saying he will make it public when everything settles down.
Janza further said that the situation concerning his forced leave notice from Red Arrows management is still a sensitive one because of the loyalty and respect he has for the club.