- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Kalusha Bwalya gets back CAF credentialsBy Abraham Kalito on 20 Feb 2019
Confederation of African Football (CAF) has unreservedly handed over back all credentials to Zambia’s most popular soccer icon Kalusha Bwalya.
A Goal Diggers! check on Africa’s soccer governing body website found the 1988 African footballer of the year appearing on the list of executive members.
He was stripped of the credentials after FIFA confirmed that he was found guilty of corruption.
Bwalya was banned from all football related activities by FIFA in April 2018 but his ban was reduced earlier this month following an appeal to the world’s football governing body.
He was however ordered to pay the initial $10, 000 USD which was slapped on him for being corrupt.
Goal Diggers! understands that CAF has formally written to Bwalya to inform him about the move.
About Abraham Kalito
Abraham Kalito is interested in writing business, political, and human interest stories.
- U20 Women saga: Girls could not travel as FAZ didn’t confirm participation-NOC reveals - 23 Aug 2019
- FAZ to name Chipolopolo coach next week - 23 Aug 2019
- We don’t know who will coach Zambia against Eswatini – Mweemba - 8 Aug 2019
- Zambia senior women, U-20 national teams soar - 8 Aug 2019
- Tenant appointed Buildcon coach - 5 Aug 2019
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,599 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,567 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (2,346 views)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,659 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (1,325 view)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend