by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Oct 2019by Mukosha Funga on 15 Oct 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by John Chola on 11 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Kalusha Bwalya gets back CAF credentialsBy Abraham Kalito on 20 Feb 2019
Confederation of African Football (CAF) has unreservedly handed over back all credentials to Zambia’s most popular soccer icon Kalusha Bwalya.
A Goal Diggers! check on Africa’s soccer governing body website found the 1988 African footballer of the year appearing on the list of executive members.
He was stripped of the credentials after FIFA confirmed that he was found guilty of corruption.
Bwalya was banned from all football related activities by FIFA in April 2018 but his ban was reduced earlier this month following an appeal to the world’s football governing body.
He was however ordered to pay the initial $10, 000 USD which was slapped on him for being corrupt.
Goal Diggers! understands that CAF has formally written to Bwalya to inform him about the move.
About Abraham Kalito
Abraham Kalito is interested in writing business, political, and human interest stories.
- Chipolopolo lose concentration in dying minutes – Adrian Chama - 15 Oct 2019
- Zambia U17 humiliates SA - 15 Oct 2019
- Shepolopolo to face Kenya after defeating Botswana in Olympic qualifier - 8 Oct 2019
- Chiyangi omits U23 players in international friendlies - 7 Oct 2019
- WADA praises PSL for believing in black coaches - 4 Oct 2019
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala (2,844 views)
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,401 views)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (1,813 view)
- RDA, AVIC single sourcing deal pure corruption - Kambwili (1,808 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,613 view)
- Commission of Inquiry into violence report is public information – Chipampe
- Zambia’ll be a war zone in 2021 if violence isn’t curtailed – Mpombo
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala
- Family members challenge newly installed Chief Nalubamba’s legitimacy in court
- Milupi doubts Zesco’s pending power import deal with Eskom
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies"
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend