- by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 18 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Respect marriage – KBFBy Tenson Mkhala on 8 Oct 2017
Lusaka lawyer Kelvin Bwalya Fube says couples should respect marriage as a sacred institution.
Speaking when he officiated at a wedding ceremony of Gideon Chilekwa and Faith Ngoma in Lusaka last Saturday, KBF said marriage could only work if the two people involved were willing to work at it and be faithful to each other.
“I want to tell you that the step you have taken today is very very important because it is a sacred institution. Honor it because it is a basis for our existence as people. As you know, morality starts with a family,” KBF said.
KBF encouraged the couple to remain committed to each other and ensure God remained the pillar of their matrimony.
“My words to you couple is be good to each other. Cherish this love as the most important ingredient in a marriage. Gideon my nephew, love your wife and be good to her always. And to you Faith, always obey your husband. Love him and be good to him too,” he said.
He also encouraged them to build a strong family saying strong families built strong leaders.
“You must ensure that that you have a strong family such because strong families builds strong leaders and strong leaders builds strong nations,” said KBF.
About Tenson Mkhala
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- PF cadres, Police screen vendors during reallocation of trading space - 18 Jan 2018
- Chaos as police teargas traders - 16 Jan 2018
- Starting school in jail my greatest achievement – Banda - 6 Jan 2018
- Prisons are over 200% overcrowded – Chato - 8 Dec 2017
- 51 ZNS officers graduate in defense and security studies - 29 Nov 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend