- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019
- by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 22 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 22 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 21 Aug 2019
- by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 23 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 8 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 8 Aug 2019
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 22 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 21 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 May 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Tenson Mkhala on 11 Aug 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 27 Jul 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Articles by Tenson MkhalaHome / Articles posted by Tenson Mkhala
About Web Master
Tenson Mkhala is our resident photo journalist.
Email: tenson [at] diggers [dot] news
- By Tenson Mkhala on July 20, 2019
Former president Rupiah Banda has lamented how George Lungu and other police officers who served him were fired after he lost the 2011 election. Speaking....
- By Tenson Mkhala on July 12, 2019
Patriotic Front Lusaka Province chairman Paul Moonga says Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) president Eddie Mwitwa is speaking nonsense. On Monday, Mwitwa issued a statement....
- By Tenson Mkhala in Kasama on June 24, 2019
MMD faction leader Felix Mutati says the church must not relevant in giving counsel to politicians whenever they go astray. Speaking when he attended a....
- By Tenson Mkhala on April 1, 2019
About twenty-five Nordic companies will from April 11 to 13 join over 20,000 farming professionals at the Agritech Expo to be held in Chisamba. The....
- By Tenson Mkhala on February 18, 2019
Zambian artists have demanded that government should hand over some of the buildings bought through proceeds of corruption to them so that they can establish....
- By Tenson Mkhala on February 14, 2019
National Development and Planning Minister Alexander Chiteme says there are still inherent weaknesses in the agricultural statistical information system in Zambia. And Chiteme has disclosed....
- By Tenson Mkhala on February 13, 2019
Lusaka Province has so far recorded only three cases of cholera since the onset of the rainy season, according to Lusaka Province Permanent Secretary Charles....
- By Tenson Mkhala on February 5, 2019
Chief Kapichila of the Tumbuka-speaking people in Lundazi says he is concerned with the political violence obtaining in Mkombwe Ward being perpetrated by Patriotic Front....
- By Tenson Mkhala on January 19, 2019
Chieftainess Nkomeshya Mukamambo II says leaders who shunned the launch of the national dialogue and reconciliation should sit and reflect for the benefit of peace....
- By Tenson Mkhala on December 14, 2018
Chiefs and Traditional Affairs Minister Lawrence Sichalwe says the ongoing traditional dispute and chiefdom wrangles in some parts of the country have the potential to....
- By Tenson Mkhala on November 29, 2018
Police in Lusaka have arrested NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili. Police nabbed Kambwili at Force Headquarters where he had gone to lodge in a complaint against....
- By Tenson Mkhala on November 2, 2018
Busoli Royal Establishment and Chalimbana River Headwater Conservation Trust have petitioned Water Development Minister Dennis Wanchinga to stop all illegal developments in Lusaka East’s local....
- By Tenson Mkhala on October 17, 2018
President Edgar Lungu says he is irritated by the ‘lies and innuendos’ employed by opponents to try and derail the economy. Speaking when he launched....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,198 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,234 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,993 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,492 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,135 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend