- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lungu to hold press conference, meet heads of commercial banks tomorrowBy Mukosha Funga on 5 Jul 2017
President Edgar Lungu will tomorrow hold a press briefing at State House after chairing another special Cabinet Meeting and holding talks with all chief executives of commercial banks in Zambia.
This is according to a statement issued by his press aide Amos Chanda.
“All accredited media institutions are hereby notified that His Excellency Mr. Edgar Chagwa Lungu, President of the Republic of Zambia and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, will hold a Media Briefing as follows:Date: Thursday, 6th July 2017, Time: 12:15 hours, Venue: State House. Kindly be further advised that the President will at 11:30 hours meet with chief executives of all the commercial banks operating Zambia. At 09:00 hours, the President will chair another Special Cabinet Meeting,” Chanda stated.
He also stated that President Lungu would travel to Ndola to commission a copper cable manufacturing plant in Masaiti district.
“On Friday, July 7, 2017, the President will travel to Ndola to commission a copper cable manufacturing plant in Masaiti district at 09:00 hours; unveil the foundation for the construction of the US$528 million ZCCM-IH Cement Plant at 11:00 hours, and commission the reconstruction of the Ndola-Mufulira road at 15:00 hours,” stated Chanda.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
- No one has won the treason case – IG - 16 Aug 2017
- UPND will restore order in Zambia – HH - 16 Aug 2017
- HH free as State discontinues treason case - 16 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend