- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Lifuka re-elected TIZ presidentBy Mukosha Funga on 8 Jul 2017
Governance Activist Rueben Lifuka has been re-elected as Transparency International Zambia (TIZ) President.
Lifuka will be deputized by former University of Zambia Registrar Professor Kavwanga Yambayamba.
In a statement issued by TIZ acting executive director Wesley Chibamba yesterday, the organisation ushered in the new board yesterday.
“Transparency International Zambia (TIZ) is proud to usher in a new Board of Directors this 7th July of 2017. TIZ held its 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today at Fatmols Lodge which saw the election of a new board. TIZ prides itself in practicing the principles of good corporate governance, evidenced by its ability to conduct board elections as they fall due. It is the belief of TIZ that it’s imperative to stick to the principles of good governance especially where ushering in leadership is concerned,” stated Chibamba.
“TIZ would like to congratulate the new board of Directors for their election to the board. The new board is comprised of Mr Rueben Lifuka (Chapter President or Board Chair), Professor Kavwanga Yambayamba (Vice President/Chair), Buumba Kaunga (Treasurer), Professor Lewis Bwalya Chilufya (Committee Member), Dr Douty Chibamba. (Committee Member), Mr Adam Daka (Committee Member), and Mr Mulenga Shula (Committee Member).”
Lee Habasonda is the immediate past TIZ president.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Court throws out K5bn suit against Mutinta Hichilema - 16 Dec 2017
- NDC attackers are PF sympathisers, but not our members – Kamba - 16 Dec 2017
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
- Let ZAWA complain about my rat song, not PF – Pilato - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend