- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Lifuka re-elected TIZ presidentBy Mukosha Funga on 8 Jul 2017
Governance Activist Rueben Lifuka has been re-elected as Transparency International Zambia (TIZ) President.
Lifuka will be deputized by former University of Zambia Registrar Professor Kavwanga Yambayamba.
In a statement issued by TIZ acting executive director Wesley Chibamba yesterday, the organisation ushered in the new board yesterday.
“Transparency International Zambia (TIZ) is proud to usher in a new Board of Directors this 7th July of 2017. TIZ held its 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) today at Fatmols Lodge which saw the election of a new board. TIZ prides itself in practicing the principles of good corporate governance, evidenced by its ability to conduct board elections as they fall due. It is the belief of TIZ that it’s imperative to stick to the principles of good governance especially where ushering in leadership is concerned,” stated Chibamba.
“TIZ would like to congratulate the new board of Directors for their election to the board. The new board is comprised of Mr Rueben Lifuka (Chapter President or Board Chair), Professor Kavwanga Yambayamba (Vice President/Chair), Buumba Kaunga (Treasurer), Professor Lewis Bwalya Chilufya (Committee Member), Dr Douty Chibamba. (Committee Member), Mr Adam Daka (Committee Member), and Mr Mulenga Shula (Committee Member).”
Lee Habasonda is the immediate past TIZ president.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Police allow UPND rally - 19 Oct 2017
- Wasteful govt expenditure angers CSOs - 19 Oct 2017
- Court acquits man accused of defaming Mumbi Phiri on WhatsApp - 19 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn’t know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer – Lungu - 18 Oct 2017
- DPP abusing nolles – HH - 17 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- It was a PF provincial rally not a day of prayer - Kambwili
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend