- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Oct 2017by Patricia Mbewe and Anastasia Kasongo on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 23 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 23 Oct 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017
They hacked my account to delete State House exposé – KambwiliBy Mirriam Chabala on 12 Oct 2017
Expelled Roan PF member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili has re-posted an article on his Facebook page in which he is threatening to expose Amos Chanda’s corruption on Saturday.
Yesterday, Kambiwli posted a picture of an unfinished building alleging that it belonged to Chanda, who is Special Assistant to the President for Press and Public Relations.
“Amos Chanda on Saturday I will tell the nation about your dirty corruption. I will teach you a lesson that you will never forget because you have lost fear and your now stealing as though this is your personal to holder country. Your friends at state house have sold you out because of your arrogance. You will hear from me soon. The picture shows Amos Chanda’s luxury double story villas located behind Nyumba Yanga market. He must explain to the nation where he who is just a civil servant with no business acumen has gotten the money to build all over Lusaka,” wrote Kambwili.
However, netizens were left wondering what was going on when they discovered that the post had been deleted from Kambwili’s page.
Whilst many mocked him saying he had grown cold feet, others said they were waiting for an explanation.
This afternoon, Kambwili re-posted the article, claiming that his account had been hacked.
“I just realised that my account was hacked!! and they removed this post because clearly, this has ruffled a few feathers,” wrote Kambwili.
On Monday, charged that Kambwili was a metal thief.
“People have been poisoned by a poisonous elite, people who are accustomed to lies like Kambwili, a scrap metal dealer, a downright straight thief. He can question about me and say ‘a simple journalist’ [has acquired wealth] lets assume I am a simple journalist but I am qualified, more qualified than he is, but he goes and says a simple journalist. A scrap metal dealer, and you have a population clapping in the context like that one. Kambwili is talking nonsense and the population is clapping for him, he goes to malign an innocent person and the population is cheering on. He is a metal thief, well documented. He is not even a scrap metal dealer, he is a thief,” charged Chanda.
About Mirriam Chabala
Mirriam Chabala is a Zambian journalist who covers current affairs and writes in-depth feature articles on social issues.
Email: mirriam [at] diggers [dot] news
- ZICTA confiscates transmitter for a Choma community radio station - 19 Oct 2017
- ERB too quick at hiking prices, slow on reducing – CUTS - 18 Oct 2017
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba - 18 Oct 2017
- Promise to stop stealing before inviting us for prayers, HH tells PF - 18 Oct 2017
- Mwila reserves party position on calls for Mulusa’s dismissal - 17 Oct 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend