- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Godfrey Dube on 18 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 17 Dec 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 13 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Police launch manhunt for Kabwe man who killed loverBy Mukosha Funga on 7 Dec 2017
Police in Central Province have launched a man hunt for a man of Kabwe’s Makululu Compound for allegedly murdering his lover before dumping her body at Mine Clinic.
And police have arrested a 20-year-old man of Chibombo district Advert Hanembo for allegedly murdering his wife, using a handle of a hoe.
In a statement issued by Police Spokesperson Esther Mwaata Katongo today, a man only identified as Ozzy is on the wanted list for allegedly killing his lover, 27-year-old Queen Kapikanya.
“The incident happened on 06th December, 2017 at unknown time in Kabwe’s Makululu Compound. The victim sustained cuts on the right ear, multiple bruises on both lower and upper limbs and a fractured left arm. The deceased was later dumped at Kasanda Mine Clinic by unknown people around 17:02 hours using unknown motor vehicle. The body is in Kasanda Mine Clinic Mortuary awaiting postmortem. A man haunt for the suspect has been launched,” Katongo stated.
“In a related development, a female identified as Lateness Malambo aged 19 years of Mukumba Village, Chief Chamuka in Chibombo District was allegedly murdered by her husband identified Advert Hanembo aged 20 years of the same abode also of Habulembo Village, Chief Moyo in Choma District.
The deceased had no physical injuries on the body but a handle of a hoe is alleged to have been used in the act. The suspect is currently detained in Police custody yet to be charged with murder.”
Meanwhile, Katongo disclosed that a 40-year-old man of Muchinga Province hanged himself using an electric cable after a marital dispute..
“In Lusaka, a man of George Compound identified as Luckson Ngoma aged 30 years committed suicide by hanging himself with a wire to the roof of his house. This happened on 06th December, 2017 at about 16 00 hours. The body is in UTH mortuary. Another male adult identified as Evaristo Mwila aged 40 years committed suicide by hanging himself using an electric cable in his house after a marital dispute. This occurred in Muchinga Province on 06th December, 2017 at about 1100 hours at Kabale Primary School. The body of the deceased is in Chinsali District Hospital Mortuary,” stated Katongo.
“Meanwhile, we received a report of Aggravated Robbery which occurred in Lusaka Province on 06th December, 2017 at about 30 minutes after midnight along Katanga road where five criminals armed with iron bars are reported to have stolen a fuel Tanker truck white in colour bearing a South African registration number FM82BMGP, laden with diesel whose value is not yet established. The criminals attacked and tied the legs and hands of two security guards with ropes and they sustained multiple cuts. Police have instituted investigations in the matter and we are appealing to members of the public to help police with information which will be helpful in bringing the involved criminals to book.”
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- 20-year-old man rapes 112-year-old in Kazungula - 18 Dec 2017
- Court throws out K5bn suit against Mutinta Hichilema - 16 Dec 2017
- NDC attackers are PF sympathisers, but not our members – Kamba - 16 Dec 2017
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend