by Julia Malunga on 13 Nov 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 13 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 12 Nov 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 11 Nov 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 8 Nov 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 13 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 13 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
PF cadres attack Kambwili’s supporters at Central PoliceBy Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
Patriotic Front cadres have attacked National Democratic Congress supporters who thronged Lusaka Central Police to offer solidarity to their leader Chishimba Kambwili who is appearing before the anti-fraud unit for questioning.
Kambwili arrived at 10:00 hours in the the company of his Secretary General Mwenya Musenge and they were ushered into the interrogation room five minutes later.
NDC cadres remained outside the station chanting anti-PF slogans, with one of the cadres carrying a mattress for Kambwili, just in case their leader was detained.
Police had to fire teargas canisters to disperse the NDC supporters but the were vigilant and stuck around.
About 30 minutes later, however, some machete-carrying PF cadres arrived on the scene and attacked their opponents, injuring about four NDC cadres in the process; one of whom was badly hurt on the forehead and had to be rushed to the hospital by an emergency vehicle from Levy Mall.
More details later.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- Lubinda’s ignorance is embarrassing, a little learning is dangerous – Prof Ndulo - 7 Nov 2019
- Russia cancels contract for supply of presidential jet to Zambia - 29 Oct 2019
- EL was nice to me, I used opportunity to lobby for students meal allowances – CK - 25 Oct 2019
- Unaccounted for stores jumped from K6m in 2017 to K134m in 2018 – Auditor General - 17 Oct 2019
- TIZ raises red flag against Govt, AVIC on Kafulafuta, Sata Toll Plazas - 8 Oct 2019
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both (12,003 views)
- Electoral violence inquiry report implicates Mumbi Phiri, Frank Bwalya, Mwata Kazembe (4,932 views)
- DEC summons Amos Chanda for questioning (4,742 views)
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu (3,997 views)
- Lungu pardons Sinjela, 4 others on his 63rd birthday (2,565 views)
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu
- HH among directors of company seeking to mine in Lower Zambezi - Musukwa tells parley
- Govt cancelled presidential jet purchase due to austerity measures – Wina
- ConCourt ruling on ex-ministers different from my 2021 eligibility, this one is questionable - Lungu
- South African parliament debates Zesco debt to Eskom
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend