by Natasha Sakala on 17 Sep 2019by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Sep 2019by Mwansa Mambwe in Solwezi on 17 Sep 2019
by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
PF cadres attack Kambwili’s supporters at Central PoliceBy Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
Patriotic Front cadres have attacked National Democratic Congress supporters who thronged Lusaka Central Police to offer solidarity to their leader Chishimba Kambwili who is appearing before the anti-fraud unit for questioning.
Kambwili arrived at 10:00 hours in the the company of his Secretary General Mwenya Musenge and they were ushered into the interrogation room five minutes later.
NDC cadres remained outside the station chanting anti-PF slogans, with one of the cadres carrying a mattress for Kambwili, just in case their leader was detained.
Police had to fire teargas canisters to disperse the NDC supporters but the were vigilant and stuck around.
About 30 minutes later, however, some machete-carrying PF cadres arrived on the scene and attacked their opponents, injuring about four NDC cadres in the process; one of whom was badly hurt on the forehead and had to be rushed to the hospital by an emergency vehicle from Levy Mall.
More details later.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- Lungu fires 3 permanent secretaries, makes reshuffles - 3 Sep 2019
- ZRA resolves $7.6 billion tax “evasion” by Kalumbila, waives some penalties - 26 Aug 2019
- Kabwe children contaminated with toxic Lead, reveals Human Rights Watch - 26 Aug 2019
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk - 25 Aug 2019
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye - 23 Aug 2019
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (6,743 views)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (2,939 views)
- British man in court for assaulting Zambian cleaner girlfriend (2,618 views)
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters (2,224 views)
- Bill 10 is nonsensical – Chongwe (2,187 views)
- De-gazettion of Forest 27 doesn’t affect Chalimbana River – Kapata
- Lungu must check his aides, they’ll injure him – KBF
- Zesco is suffering, it’s got no money – laments minister
- My penis doesn’t function, defilement accused tells court
- It’s illogical for companies that don’t pay dividends to bid for KCM – Mumba
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend