by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Nov 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga and Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Lungu holds third press conference todayBy Ulande Nkomesha on 8 Nov 2019
President Edgar Lungu has invited journalists from both private and public media for a get together event today.
According to a statement issued by Special Assistant to the President for Press and Public Relations Isaac Chipampe, Thursday, President Lungu will address journalists on a number of issues and invite questions thereafter.
Chipampe stated that the Head of State would have one-on-one discussions with the journalists before inviting them for a photo session.
“I am happy to meet the men and women of the media. Their role and ours is to drive the country’s development agenda forward. So the men and women of the Fourth Estate and ourselves as government should work together for the good of the country,” said President Lungu.
Chipampe stated that President Lungu believes that there cannot be democracy and development in a country without free media.
This is President Lungu’s third conference since being elected into office in 2015. He had his first on January 26, 2015, having being sworn in the previous day. His second press conference was held on July 6, 2017.
About Ulande Nkomesha
Ulande is a reporter with an experience in radio broadcasting. He loves following current affairs and interacting with politicians.
Email: ulande [at] diggers [dot] news
- Load shedding, kwacha depreciation slashing business performance – BCI - 15 Nov 2019
- ‘Invalid papers’ force PF to switch Milenge candidates last minute - 15 Nov 2019
- Two Chinese nationals get 18 months for corruption - 14 Nov 2019
- Stephen Nyirenda poised to take over NAREP - 14 Nov 2019
- Lungu will be easy to beat in 2021 – UPND - 13 Nov 2019
- How Mushimba influenced UNZA to pass his wife who failed 2 medical courses (8,321 views)
- DEC arrests Amos for corrupt practices (1,796 view)
- I am ready to face DEC, says Amos (1,605 view)
- Court awards K3.3m damages to family of ZAF officer who died in police custody (1,139 view)
- KCM workers, exam pupils hospitalised in Chingola after inhaling toxic gas from Nchanga Mine (1,065 view)
- Chief Mukuni urged people to vote UPND in 2016, reveals Commission of Inquiry
- Enemies want to divide us as we get to 2021 – Lungu
- PF rule has no respect for human life – ZCCB
- Load shedding, kwacha depreciation slashing business performance – BCI
- Govt will get $2.03bn loan from China for Chipata-Serenje Railway project, reveals Minister
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu
- HH among directors of company seeking to mine in Lower Zambezi - Musukwa tells parley
- Yes, Zambia’s debt is criminal!
- Govt cancelled presidential jet purchase due to austerity measures – Wina
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend