- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 4 Oct 2018
PF deputy secretary general Mumbi Phiri says Hakainde Hichilema’s threats that Sunday Chanda will run away from Zambia after PF loses power are empty because....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 4 Oct 2018
Zambia’s oil deal with Saudi Arabia could not have any impact on cushioning local fuel pump prices because it represents just a “drop in the....
- By Daniel Chansa on 4 Oct 2018
PricewaterhouseCooppers Tax expert Jyoti Mistry says concentrating revenue generation measures on the mining industry renders the Zambian economy highly vulnerable to movements in commodity prices....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 4 Oct 2018
President Edgar Lungu has suspended Ministry of General Education Permanent Secretary Henry Tukombe to allow for smooth investigations into theft of donor aid at the....
- By Abraham Kalito on 4 Oct 2018
Commerce, Trade and Industry Minister Christopher Yaluma has announced that two Statutory Instruments (SIs) aimed at protecting small business from being invaded by foreigners have....
- By Diggers Reporter on 4 Oct 2018
Police in South Africa have issued an arrest warrant for a Zambian living in South Africa, suspected to have kidnapped another Zambian. Douglas Dale Police....
- By Diggers Editor on 4 Oct 2018
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (1,460 view)
- Nondo's defection shocks NAREP (1,054 view)
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (922 views)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (890 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (789 views)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend