- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Kasama constituency petition fails to take offBy Diggers Reporter on 21 Jun 2017
The Kasama central constituency election petition appeal case yesterday failed to take off due to the absence of the appellants lawyer Mulambo Haimbe who is said to have been involved in an accident.
In this matter UPND losing candidate for Kasama central Sibongile Mwamba appealed against the high court judgement to declare patriotic front’s Kelvin Sampa as duly elected member of parliament.
When the case was called before a panel of constitutional court judges the matter could not proceed as Sibongile’s lawyer Mulambo Haimbe was reported unwell after being involved in the an accident.
Sianondo informed the court that Mr Haimbe had 28 stitches to his body following an accident and could not manage to come to court.
The matter has since been adjourned to June 26 2017.
Lusaka high court judge Susan Wanjelani had dismissed the election petition by Mwamba don grounds that she failed to substantiate the allegations of election malpractice.
Justice Wanjelani had ruled that Mwamba failed to prove how the allegations of satanic tag labeled against the presidential candidate Hakainde Hichilema could have affected the majority voters from voting for their preferred parliamentary candidate among other allegations.
About Diggers Reporter
- Lusaka Pastor gets 8yrs for defrauding residents - 18 Aug 2017
- Zambia will miss retired Jacob Mulenga – Coach - 18 Aug 2017
- Bafana warn Chipolopolo - 18 Aug 2017
- Zambia finally train in Ndola after 24 hour delay - 16 Aug 2017
- ConCourt refuses to join Lungu to 2021 eligibility case - 16 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend