- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
ConCourt allows re-submission of video evidence in Munali petitionBy Mukosha Funga on 6 Jul 2017
The Constitutional Court has issued a two day ultimatum in which to re-submit the missing violence video in the Munali petition appeal.
Last week, the video evidence which lead to the nullification of Higher Education Minister Professor Nkandu Luo’s seat went missing in the High Court and her lawyer, Bonaventure Mutale, asked the court to proceed without it.
But losing UPND candidate Doreen Mwamba, through her lawyers Gilbert Phiri and Keith Mweemba, refused to proceed with the matter following the absence of the video clip proving that she and her campaign team were attacked by PF cadres in Mutendere.
When the matter came up yesterday, ConCourt judge Enock Mulembe ordered the submission of the video clips saying the video was critical to the appeal.
Justice Mulembe said it was important for the court to view the footage again before making a decision.
The court observed that although the High Court viewed the video which depicted violence during campaigns, it was a lapse by both parties for not submitting it as part of evidence.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
- No one has won the treason case – IG - 16 Aug 2017
- UPND will restore order in Zambia – HH - 16 Aug 2017
- HH free as State discontinues treason case - 16 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend