by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
State struggles to commence GBM’s ‘illegal drilling’ caseBy Diggers Reporter on 24 Nov 2017
Trial in a case in which UPND vice-president Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba is jointly charged for illegal drilling with 19 youths has not yet commenced since February 2016.
GBM is alleged to have between February 13 and 27, 2016 trained the youths in the use of arms, military exercises, movements or evolutions.
The youths are on the same dates alleged to have assembled without the President’s permission to be trained into militias.
The youths were arrested by at GBM’s premises on Luanshya road in Lusaka’s Villa area.
Their case came up for mention before chief resident magistrate Kenneth Mulife today because the trial court, principal resident magistrate Mwaka Mikalile was in dispose.
The matter comes up on November 27 for possible commencement of trial.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- 4 Zambian trucks hijacked in SA - 15 Sep 2019
- Robert Mugabe dies aged 95 - 6 Sep 2019
- FAZ calls off Zambia vs SA friendly - 3 Sep 2019
- Zambia has given us a good environment for business – Orca Deco - 3 Sep 2019
- Mwitwa gives Tutwa 24 hours to apologize - 17 Aug 2019
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (3,246 views)
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? (2,019 views)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,730 view)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (1,706 view)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (1,089 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend