by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 18 Nov 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Nov 2019by Daniel Chansa on 20 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 17 Nov 2019by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 17 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Zambia U-20 to face Amajita in international friendlyBy Nelson Kazeze on 31 Jan 2017
ZAMBIA U-20 national soccer team will face their South African counterparts on February 12,2017 at Levy Mwanawasa stadium in Ndola.
The match, which was initially set for February 8, has been rescheduled to accommodate the Junior Chipolopolo’s timetable.
Zambia informed their South African counterpart that the match could not be played on the earlier date as they had commitments in Spain where they have set base for a ten-day camp.
And South Africa U-20 coach Thabo Senong expressed disappointment with the inability of the junior Chipolopolo to commit to the earlier agreement.
“It is unfortunate that the Zambians are not available to play us on the initially scheduled date, this means we have to alter our training schedule to fit in the changes,” said Senong.
The two teams will use the friendly as a preparatory match for the U-20 AFCON which will be hosted in Zambia from February 26 to March 12.
Meanwhile the Zambia U-20 have continued their training camp in Spain and are scheduled to play against Barcelona and Atletico Madrid’s junior teams, in pre-tournament warm-up games.
About Nelson Kazeze
Nelson Kazeze is a Zambian multi-skilled journalist with an emphasis on sports news.
Email: nelson [at] diggers [dot] news
- New Twist: Mayuka stays at Zamalek - 31 Jan 2017
- Zambia U-20 to face Amajita in international friendly - 31 Jan 2017
- Zesco United players pledge to fulfill target - 30 Jan 2017
- Napsa Stars sign Bageya, four others - 30 Jan 2017
- Zamalek wants Mayuka out - 28 Jan 2017
- Chilubi MP dies (4,669 views)
- Shiwang’andu DC admits stopping UPND campaign helicopter from landing in 2016 (2,451 views)
- Kaizer explains accident: I acted to save school children, went into a ditch (2,428 views)
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import (1,794 view)
- Lungu will win 2021 despite load shedding, high mealie meal prices - Lusambo (970 views)
- Saasa ties kwacha’s depreciation to mines’ poor performance
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import
- Current debt stock reflection of PF’s ambitious infrastructure development agenda – Ng’andu
- It’s too early for MMD to form alliances – Nevers
- German Envoy a novice – Siliya; he’s inciting citizens to rise against govt – Kasolo
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend