by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Apr 2019by Osward Sichone in Kafue on 19 Apr 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Apr 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Apr 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 27 Mar 2019by Abraham Kalito on 26 Mar 2019by Abraham Kalito on 26 Mar 2019by Abraham Kalito on 26 Mar 2019
by Stuart Lisulo in Lumwana on 19 Apr 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Apr 2019by Stuart Lisulo in Lumwana on 18 Apr 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Apr 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Apr 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Apr 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Apr 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Apr 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 19 Apr 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Apr 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Apr 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Apr 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 2 Apr 2019by Thomas Mulenga on 29 Mar 2019by McQueen Zaza on 26 Mar 2019by Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 20 Mar 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Dr Munyonzwe Hamalengwa on 18 Apr 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 14 Apr 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 28 Mar 2019by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 25 Mar 2019
Zambia set to host 3-nations Rugby tournamentBy Diggers Reporter on 14 Apr 2017
Zambia is set to host the 2017 African Rugby 3-Nations Group 1 C South tournament in Lusaka next week.
Zambia Rugby Union general secretary Colonel Francis Chitambo said in a press briefing in Lusaka on Thursday that the tournament will run from April 23-29 at Lusaka Rugby Club.
The Group C South tournament will see Zambia face Mauritius and Rwanda in the round-robin event.
Zambia will kickoff the tournament against Mauritius on April 23 before the latter plays Rwanda on April 26.
The hosts will close the tournament on April 29 against Rwanda.
“For this year, unlike before, they will be no playoff between the winners of Group C North and South,” Colonel Chitambo said.
“The winner will be decided via computed results from both North and South and the team with most points will be promoted to Group 1 B.”
Group C North consists of Nigeria, Cameroon and Algeria.
Meanwhile, Colonel Chitambo said the total budget for the tournament is US$52,500.
“As of today we have managed to raise US$44,000, so we have a deficit of US$8,500 which we hope to meet between now and when the tournament starts,” said Colonel Chitambo.
About Diggers Reporter
- SA’s international relations minister to meet SADC ambassadors over xenophobic attacks - 1 Apr 2019
- Mushimba graduates with PhD in Engineering - 4 Mar 2019
- Sesheke cops were fired for putting Lungu’s life in danger – Tourism Minister - 25 Feb 2019
- Brian Chilala dies in accident - 11 Feb 2019
- DEC nabs 3 more Ministry of General Education officials for theft - 1 Feb 2019
- Give me respect when you're on my soil, Nkomeshya tells Prof Luo
- PF clamps down on social media usage as youths demand Mwila removal
- GBM is detached from UPND, says Mucheleka, as Mwamba fights on
- Kambwili names PF cadres who threatened him, gives police their contacts
- Kambwili unveils shadow cabinet, drops Musenge
- Those calling for Mwila’s removal are disgruntled non-PF members – Lusambo
- Lumwana ramps up production, targets 107,000 tonnes of copper
- Suffering has a meaning, mwaculeni ba Zambia!
- PF suspends Kafue youth chairman for stealing 35kgs of campaign beef
- Cost of Service study suspension necessitated new tariff application – Zesco
Subscribe for email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend