- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 22 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Chipolopolo Vs Super Eagles will be between Africa’s best – Nigeria coachBy Diggers Reporter on 9 Sep 2017
Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr believes their October date against Zambia will pit Africa’s top two teams on current form in the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
“The two best teams in Africa now are Nigeria and Zambia. It will be an interesting but difficult game against Zambia, who we beat 2-1 in Ndola, but they have changed and succeeded,” Rohr told local Nigerian TV.
“It’s an important game and we have it in our hands to win. If we have our players fit, we will be at the World Cup. I hope we repeat what we did against Cameroon.”
Nigeria and Zambia meet on October 7 in Uyo in a make-or-break Group B showdown.
Leaders Nigeria are just three points ahead of 2nd placed Zambia on 10 and 7 points respectively with two Group B matches left to play.
Nigeria are unbeaten in Group B with three wins and a draw.
Zambia have kicked into form since losing 2-1 in their opening Group B qualifier at home to Nigeria last October.
Wedson Nyirenda’s side rebounded with a 1-1 away draw against
Cameroon last November before collecting 3-1 home and 1-0 away wins over Algeria this month.
Nigeria flattened Cameroon 4-0 in Uyo on September 1 before drawing 1-1 on September 4 in Yaounde.
About Diggers Reporter
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years - 22 Nov 2017
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence - 22 Nov 2017
- Nandos employees in court for theft - 22 Nov 2017
- Man who stole computers from Chimbokaila gets 5 years imprisonment - 22 Nov 2017
- 3 Zimbabwean women in court for stealing food from Pick n Pay - 21 Nov 2017
- National Parks department explains implications of suspending hunting permits
- Kambwili questions ConCourt’s failure to cite Mwila for contempt
- It’s childish for Kambwili to continue telling lies about Lungu – Chanda
- Pastor seeks to divorce wife of 35 years
- Court hands 3 month sentence to man who trespassed at Inonge’s residence
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend