- by Mukosha Funga on 25 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 25 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Misozi Zulu joins Kazakhstan side Biik KazygurtBy Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
Kazakhstani womens league side’ Biik Kazygurt have completed the signing of Zambia national soccer team women’s midfielder Misozi Zulu on a six-month loan deal.
Zulu who captains the national women’s team joined the Kazakhstani Women’s Championship side from Zambian League outfit National Assembly, where she established herself locally.
The Shepolopolo midfielder missed out on the 2018 African Women’s Cup of Nations in Ghana due to injury, but she will now get the chance to test herself for the first time as a professional abroad with the Shymkent-based club.
Zulu, 24, becomes the Kazygurt’s third first-team signing from Africa this season, after the arrival of Nigeria’s Charity Reuben and Zambia’s Racheal Kundananji.
The midfielder adds to Kazakhstani league queens’ options in the midfield as they prepare for their 2019-20 UEFA Women’s Champions League campaign.
Zulu could make her Champions League debut for the club when they get their campaign underway against EB/Streymur/Skála in Tallinn.
The development means she, alongside Kundananji, will not be part of Zambia’s campaign at the 2019 Cosafa Women’s Cup in August.
About Abraham Kalito
Abraham Kalito is interested in writing business, political, and human interest stories.
- U20 Women saga: Girls could not travel as FAZ didn’t confirm participation-NOC reveals - 23 Aug 2019
- FAZ to name Chipolopolo coach next week - 23 Aug 2019
- We don’t know who will coach Zambia against Eswatini – Mweemba - 8 Aug 2019
- Zambia senior women, U-20 national teams soar - 8 Aug 2019
- Tenant appointed Buildcon coach - 5 Aug 2019
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other (1,899 view)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt (1,295 view)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (1,016 view)
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (931 views)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10 (794 views)
- LAZ wants ConCourt to send Tutwa to jail for contempt
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk
- Don’t worry Musa, Saasa; the corrupt defend each other
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend