- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lungu visits Kala Marine Barrack in KawambwaBy Joseph Mwenda on 26 May 2017
President Edgar Lungu today visited Kala 48 Marine Barrack for the Zambia Army Special Forces in Kawambwa where he inspected construction works on housing units.
The Head of State arrived at Kala accompanied by Luapula Province Minister Nickson Chilangwa, Housing and Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela and Water, Sanitation and Environmental Protection Minister Lloyd Kaziya, Luapula Province Permanent Secretary Dr Buleti Nsemukila and Housing and Infrastructure Development Permanent Secretary Charles Mushota.
President Lungu toured sites for all the housing units under construction and was pleased with the amount of work done, Ashtrom Zambia Construction Company, an Israeli firm which is the lead contractor.
He said he would visit the province again soon to check the completed housing units.
And Chilangwa praised President Lungu for fulfilling campaign promises, adding that Kala Barack would not only change the landscape of Kawambwa but also transform the lives of the people.
He further invited President Lungu to officiate at the forthcoming Luapula Expo and Investment Conference scheduled from July 26-31, 2017.
Over 990 houses are under construction at the Barrack.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Tendai Biti regrets fall of Zambia’s democracy - 16 Aug 2017
- They raided my son’s office, not mine – Mulongoti - 15 Aug 2017
- Lungu’s oil exploration launch in legal tumble - 13 Aug 2017
- State to free HH tomorrow, reports Reuters - 13 Aug 2017
- Political Parties Bill not democratic – Antonio - 11 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend