- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Kambwili free to hold press briefing – MwilaBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jul 2017
Patriotic Front (PF) Secretary General Davies Mwila says expelled Roan Member of Parliament Chishimba Kambwili is free to hold a press conference to say whatever he likes because the party has not barred him from doing so.
Mwila told ZNBC in an interview that his party never organised youths to attack Kambwili at his residence yesterday.
“He is supposed to just go ahead with his programme and brief the nation on what he wants to talk about because this country is a democratic country and he is free to inform the nation. So as far as the party is concerned, we never sent the youths to go and attack honorable Kambwili because as a party we don’t tolerate that,” said Mwila.
Yesterday, Kambwili canceled a press briefing citing security concerns.
He later told Muvi TV that he had been informed that the PF was loading cadres in busses at Inter City to disrupt his briefing.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- K1,500 surcharge for CBU students a fundraising venture – Kabwita - 12 Aug 2019
- PF has opened overnight street vending along Lusaka’s Lumumba Rd – Moonga - 12 Aug 2019
- Oasis Forum calls for withdrawal of Constitution bill - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs about US $660bn annually to achieve SDGs – UNCA - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs home-grown solutions for its challenges – Lungu - 8 Aug 2019
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,550 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,502 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (2,285 views)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,620 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,215 view)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend