by Abraham Kalito on 22 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 22 Mar 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Mar 2018by Nancy Moonga on 22 Mar 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Mar 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 21 Mar 2018by Nancy Moonga on 21 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Mar 2018
by Daniel Chansa on 22 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Mar 2018by Diggers Reporter on 7 Mar 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Editor on 22 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 21 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 19 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 17 Mar 2018
by Felix Kashweka on 10 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 2 Mar 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Feb 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Feb 2018
- Guest Diggers
Lungu heads to Egypt for 3-day state visitBy Joseph Mwenda on 13 Nov 2017
President Edgar Lungu is tomorrow expected to travel to Egypt for a three-day visit.
Zambia’s Ambassador to Egypt Major General Topply Lubaya told ZANIS that President Lungu would, during the visit, hold bilateral talks with his host President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi to discuss matters of bilateral, regional and global interest.
“The President is also expected to, among other engagements, undertake site visits to the Arab Industrial Authority, the Suez Canal Fisheries Establishment and the Economic Industrial Zone,” Maj Gen Lubaya explained.
He said the visit was also expected to result into the signing of some Memoranda of Understanding in tourism, youth and sport, and health sectors.
“Zambia and Egypt enjoy warm bilateral relations dating back from way back when we just got our independence. So we hope this visit will renew the relationship that has existed from time immemorial,” he said.
Maj Gen Lubaya added that the President would be accompanied by Minister of Foreign Affairs Harry Kalaba, Minister of Commerce, Trade and Industry Margaret Mwanakatwe and Minister of Agriculture Dora Siliya.
He said the Ministers will also be accompanied by some senior government officials.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Auditor General must zero in on Presidential trips – TIZ - 19 Mar 2018
- Dickson Jere explains record high ZIALE pass rate - 18 Mar 2018
- Pick n Pay withdraws polony from stores after listeriosis outbreak in SA - 4 Mar 2018
- Police grab cellphones from MSL staff in pilferage probe - 2 Mar 2018
- Mwanakatwe marshals her team, wants civil servants salaries on time - 21 Feb 2018
- Police arrest Kambwili, slap him with 37 counts of having money suspected to be proceeds of crime
- Police release Kambwili, order him to report at Woodlands station tomorrow
- Judge Musona finally views 'missing' Munali violence video
- Kalaba distances himself from extravagant spending on Lungu's trips
- Our ethics demand that we respect Mr Chanda’s reaction
- HPCZ drags Lafarge to court for operating illegal clinic, dispensing expired drugs
- Speaker orders Kambwili to apologise for ‘maligning’ Kampyongo, Grandview
- Investigative journalism key to development – Foote
- Increase tax on beer instead of making people pay borehole tax – Mwashingwele
- UZi will enhance competition, lower cost of mobile services – CCPC
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend