by Omphile Ndlovu on 21 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
NDC rubbishes UPND alliance talksBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 6 Feb 2018
National Democratic Congress (NDC) secretary general Mwenya Musenge says his party has no immediate intentions to get into an alliance with the opposition UPND.
In a statement, Monday, Musenge asked party officials to ignore such reports and focus on mobilising the party.
“The NDC has never engaged in any talks with the UPND on prospects to explore a possible alliance. Therefore, talk that the NDC should venture into a working pact with our counterparts from the UPND are premature. As NDC, we urge all our members countrywide to therefore ignore such discourse. All our members countrywide should instead preoccupy themselves mobilizing structure’s in their respective localities,” Musenge stated.
He sated that his party had high chances of forming government in 2021.
“The NDC has high chances of forming Government in 2021 as a single entity going by the support we are receiving countrywide. The NDC has continued receiving overwhelming response from all corners of Zambia an indication that the party has well been received. We also want to state that the NDC has never engaged in talks with the UPND leadership on a possible alliance. As NDC, we therefore like to bring this discourse to an end. However, we appreciate the gesture by our colleagues in UPND for opening up suggestions for a possible alliance with the NDC,” stated Musenge.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi - 20 Sep 2019
- We’re poorly funded to fight all corruption – ACC - 19 Sep 2019
- Zambia plans maize exports to DRC - 19 Sep 2019
- Zambeef driver commits suicide - 19 Sep 2019
- 2020 budget should clear K1.2 billion owed to medical suppliers, demands PSZ - 18 Sep 2019
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (12,917 views)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (2,076 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (2,064 views)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (1,508 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (1,039 view)
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend