by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jul 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Jul 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Stuart Lisulo on 21 Jul 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Jul 2019by Natasha Sakala on 18 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Jul 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Jul 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Editor on 21 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 26 Jun 2019by Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Prof Muna Ndulo on 21 Jul 2019by Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 22 Jun 2019by Chewe Chishala on 22 Jun 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 11 Jun 2019
UPND Solwezi councillor resignsBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 11 Sep 2018[easy-social-share counters=0 counter_pos="hidden" total_counter_pos="right" template="20" style="icon" point_type="simple"]
UPND Tumvwanganai ward councillor in Solwezi, Kyapalushi Kapatamoyo, has resigned from her position, saying she has retired from active politics.
Kapatamoyo in her letter dated September 10, 2018, addressed to the Solwezi Municipal Council Mayor and copied to the Town Clerk, indicated that she resigned on personal reasons and that she ceases to be a member of any political party.
“I Kyapalushi Kapatamoyo, ward councillor for Tumvwanganai ward, hereby notify your office that I have resign as ward councillor based on personal reasons. I will no longer actively participate in politics and cease to be a member of any political party and further disassociate myself from any political party,” Kapatamoyo stated.
She also thanked the UPND for giving her an opportunity to serve as councillor in the party.
“I wish to take this opportunity to thank the United Party for National Development (UPND) and its leadership for according me a rare and great privilege to serve the people of Tumvwanganai ward. I wish the party the very best in their future endeavours,” stated Kapatamoyo.
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- We’ll work with Mushimba to fix mess of Luo’s destructive legacy – UNZALARU - 22 Jul 2019
- UPND not in a hurry to fill Veep position – Katuka - 22 Jul 2019
- Institute of Architects probes Woodlands accident - 22 Jul 2019
- Zambia will pay billions to Vedanta just like DRC, Pakistan, warns Sishuwa - 21 Jul 2019
- Police warn, caution Muvi TV journalist - 19 Jul 2019
- HH richer than me, but can’t build you a toilet, Lungu tells Katuba
- Court’s decision not to oust Kambwili leaves NDC in awkward position – Musenge
- Ng’andu up against PF’s self-preservation – Sacika
- Even RB was more reasonable than Lungu – Kambwili
- We’ll work with Mushimba to fix mess of Luo’s destructive legacy – UNZALARU
Subscribe for email alerts