- by Natasha Sakala on 22 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
IG replaces fired Sesheke CopsBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Feb 2019
The Inspector General of Police Kakoma Kanganja has transferred and promoted new officers to replace those that were fired in Sesheke.
This is according to a memo signed by police director administration, a C Chambwa on behalf of Kanganja.
Kanganja announced that Lusaka Division acting assistant superintendent Wellington Mwansa had been transferred Western Division to replace fired superintendent Lengwe Borniface in the position of officer in charge of Sesheke Police Station.
The Inspector General promoted and transferred SPOM-Kanfinsa assistant superintendent Sichivu Sikaya to replace fired senior Superitendent Officer commanding Sesheke District Shaapa Wakunguma.
“ORIG P/S 1/8/116 OF 17/02/2019 XX be informed that the Police Service Commission acting in the name and on behalf of His Excellency the President has with immediate effect directed the transfers and acting appointments of the following officers; No. 2463 Mr Robert Ngosa, Superintendent, deputy officer commanding Chipata District, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as senior superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Western Division and appointed officer commanding Sesheke District xx; No. 2094 Mr Mushita Mulekwa, assistant superintendent officer in charge Nyimba police station, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Chipata District and appointed deputy officer commanding in place of No.2463 Mr Robert Ngosa xx,” read the memo.
“No. 2140 Mr Sichivu Sikaya assistant superintendent of SPOM-Kanfinsais made to act in rank as superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Western Division and appointed deputy officer commanding Sesheke District xx; No. 5514 Mr Wellington Mwansa acting assistant superintendent of Lusaka Division is transferred to Western Division and appointed officer in charge Sesheke police station; No.10742 Woman chief inspector Ruth Chibenga officer in charge Sinda, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as assistant superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Nyimba police station, Eastern Division and appointed officer in place of No. 2094 Mr Mushita Chilekwa xx.”
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- K1,500 surcharge for CBU students a fundraising venture – Kabwita - 12 Aug 2019
- PF has opened overnight street vending along Lusaka’s Lumumba Rd – Moonga - 12 Aug 2019
- Oasis Forum calls for withdrawal of Constitution bill - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs about US $660bn annually to achieve SDGs – UNCA - 9 Aug 2019
- Africa needs home-grown solutions for its challenges – Lungu - 8 Aug 2019
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India (2,270 views)
- Mushimba wonders why accepted UNZA student don’t show up to enroll (1,930 view)
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (1,636 view)
- You'll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt (1,605 view)
- State witness in Chimese’s case in court for perjury (1,026 view)
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend