by Mirriam Chabala on 15 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Oct 2019by Mukosha Funga on 15 Oct 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by John Chola on 11 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
IG replaces fired Sesheke CopsBy Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Feb 2019
The Inspector General of Police Kakoma Kanganja has transferred and promoted new officers to replace those that were fired in Sesheke.
This is according to a memo signed by police director administration, a C Chambwa on behalf of Kanganja.
Kanganja announced that Lusaka Division acting assistant superintendent Wellington Mwansa had been transferred Western Division to replace fired superintendent Lengwe Borniface in the position of officer in charge of Sesheke Police Station.
The Inspector General promoted and transferred SPOM-Kanfinsa assistant superintendent Sichivu Sikaya to replace fired senior Superitendent Officer commanding Sesheke District Shaapa Wakunguma.
“ORIG P/S 1/8/116 OF 17/02/2019 XX be informed that the Police Service Commission acting in the name and on behalf of His Excellency the President has with immediate effect directed the transfers and acting appointments of the following officers; No. 2463 Mr Robert Ngosa, Superintendent, deputy officer commanding Chipata District, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as senior superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Western Division and appointed officer commanding Sesheke District xx; No. 2094 Mr Mushita Mulekwa, assistant superintendent officer in charge Nyimba police station, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Chipata District and appointed deputy officer commanding in place of No.2463 Mr Robert Ngosa xx,” read the memo.
“No. 2140 Mr Sichivu Sikaya assistant superintendent of SPOM-Kanfinsais made to act in rank as superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Western Division and appointed deputy officer commanding Sesheke District xx; No. 5514 Mr Wellington Mwansa acting assistant superintendent of Lusaka Division is transferred to Western Division and appointed officer in charge Sesheke police station; No.10742 Woman chief inspector Ruth Chibenga officer in charge Sinda, Eastern Division is made to act in rank as assistant superintendent with a view to promotion and transferred to Nyimba police station, Eastern Division and appointed officer in place of No. 2094 Mr Mushita Chilekwa xx.”
About Sipilisiwe Ncube
Sipilisiwe Ncube has a background in radio news.
Email: sipilisiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Zambia’ll be a war zone in 2021 if violence isn’t curtailed – Mpombo - 15 Oct 2019
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala - 15 Oct 2019
- Zambia to pray for “wisdom to deal with hunger crisis” on Friday - 15 Oct 2019
- UTH hikes user fees - 14 Oct 2019
- Shang’ombo MP goes on hunger strike at Parley in protest against PF - 14 Oct 2019
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala (2,844 views)
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,401 views)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (1,813 view)
- RDA, AVIC single sourcing deal pure corruption - Kambwili (1,808 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,613 view)
- Commission of Inquiry into violence report is public information – Chipampe
- Zambia’ll be a war zone in 2021 if violence isn’t curtailed – Mpombo
- Police arrest 11, recover combat uniforms in Chalala
- Family members challenge newly installed Chief Nalubamba’s legitimacy in court
- Milupi doubts Zesco’s pending power import deal with Eskom
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies"
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend