by Ulande Nkomesha on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 11 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 10 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by By Tim Zulu and Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 4 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Businessman sues Mushipe over K70,000 rental arrearsBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Mar 2019
A businessman identified as Archie Mctribuoy has dragged Lusaka lawyer Martha Mushipe to court for failing to pay over K70,000 in rental arrears.
Mctribouy is seeking an order for leave to issue vacant possession and warrant of distress of house number 100/11, in Ibex Hill, Lusaka.
He is further seeking payment of the outstanding rentals at the rate of K6,500 per month from January 2017 until vacant possession is rendered less monies paid so far, damages, costs and other relief.
In an affidavit in support of originating summons filed in the Lusaka High Court, Wednesday, Mctribuoy stated that he entered into a tenancy agreement with Mushipe on January 14, 2017 in respect of the house in Ibex Hill.
He stated that Mushipe had breached the Tenancy Agreement to the extent that she had willfully failed, neglected and or refused to pay rentals within the meaning of the Tenancy Agreement, adding that the same had accumulated in excess of K70,000.
Mctribuoy added that the payment had been so erratic.
He stated that he finds it relevant to terminate the said Tenancy Agreement on account of failure to perform by Mushipe who had despite several reminders failed to honour her obligation.
About Zondiwe Mbewe
Zondiwe has interest in writing political and current affairs on issues which affect every Zambians.
Email: zondiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Lungu can’t be compelled to avail Mutembo report on his dismissal – Kalaluka - 14 Oct 2019
- UPND a strong opposition party, will remain that way beyond 2021 – Minister - 14 Oct 2019
- Frivolous ‘gay’ motions won’t take Zambia anywhere – Livune - 14 Oct 2019
- Kalaluka fights LAZ’s subpoenas against himself, Lubinda - 14 Oct 2019
- LAZ subpoenas Lubinda, Kalaluka to testify in Bill 10 case - 11 Oct 2019
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,058 views)
- Kalaluka fights LAZ's subpoenas against himself, Lubinda (1,127 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,040 view)
- Don’t blame climate change but corruption for economic crisis - KBF (1,007 view)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (1,003 view)
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
- Police lied about Kaoma shooting, with impunity
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend