by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Mirriam Chabala on 30 Jan 2019
Acting ACC director general Rosemary Khuzwayo says there has been a drop in the number of people reporting corruption cases to the institution, and the....
By Thomas Mulenga on 30 Jan 2019
MMD faction president Nevers Mumba says former Republican vice presidents are subjected to poverty after leaving office as there is no retirement package for them.....
By Thomas Mulenga on 30 Jan 2019
Democratic Party president Harry Kalaba says he will not challenge the Patriotic Front’s decision to expel him from the party. And Kalaba says his party....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 30 Jan 2019
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has arrested Livingstone UPND member of parliament Mathews Jere for abuse of authority of office. ACC spokesperson Timothy Moono revealed in....
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 30 Jan 2019
A University of Zambia (UNZA) security officer has narrated to the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court how a student accused of trafficking in psychotropic substances allegedly hacked....
By Mukosha Funga on 30 Jan 2019
The Drug Enforcement Commission in Lusaka has arrested three Ministry of General Education officials for money laundering activities involving over K2.7 million. In a statement,....
By Diggers Editor on 30 Jan 2019
“I run this institution, and when I make a decision, it’s final! You are not supposed to be here! When I do a press briefing,....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (11,351 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,885 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,415 view)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (1,028 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (917 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend