- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
CEC downplays ZICTA raidBy Mukosha Funga on 19 Apr 2017
CEC Liquid Telecom has downplayed the raid by a combined team of police and ZICTA officers at their offices yesterday.
In a statement, CEC claimed that the ‘visit’ by ZICTA and state police was part of their compliance enforcement.
“We wish to advise that the CEC Liquid Telecom office was visited yesterday by the ZICTA Compliance Enforcement team as part of their compliance enforcement relating to unlicensed international operators suspected of using CEC Liquid Telecom’s infrastructure. In the process, certain PoPs were selected,” the company stated.
“CEC Liquid Telecom is cooperating fully with ZICTA in this regard to ensure swift resolution of this matter.”
CEC claimed the raid had nothing to do with phone taping.
“We further wish to state that the allegation linking the ZICTA visit to phone tapping and/or other activities as reported by some media is completely false and CEC Liquid Telecom is in no way connected to or affected by that,” CEC claimed.
“We wish to assure you that CEC Liquid Telecom remains, as always, committed to operating in a manner fully compliant with all relevant laws and regulatory rules.”
CEC stated that their customers would not be affected.
“Kindly note that services to customers contracted and billed directly by CEC Liquid Telecom have not and will not be affected at all by this exercise,” stated CEC.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- ZANASU drags Luo to court over threats to ban students unions - 17 Aug 2017
- Minister explains mandatory HIV testing policy - 17 Aug 2017
- HH’s release first step towards restoring democracy in Zambia – Maimane - 17 Aug 2017
- Freeing HH proves Judiciary is independent – PF - 16 Aug 2017
- It is not a nolle: Treason case has been dropped in public interest – Mwiimbu - 16 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend