- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
CEC downplays ZICTA raidBy Mukosha Funga on 19 Apr 2017
CEC Liquid Telecom has downplayed the raid by a combined team of police and ZICTA officers at their offices yesterday.
In a statement, CEC claimed that the ‘visit’ by ZICTA and state police was part of their compliance enforcement.
“We wish to advise that the CEC Liquid Telecom office was visited yesterday by the ZICTA Compliance Enforcement team as part of their compliance enforcement relating to unlicensed international operators suspected of using CEC Liquid Telecom’s infrastructure. In the process, certain PoPs were selected,” the company stated.
“CEC Liquid Telecom is cooperating fully with ZICTA in this regard to ensure swift resolution of this matter.”
CEC claimed the raid had nothing to do with phone taping.
“We further wish to state that the allegation linking the ZICTA visit to phone tapping and/or other activities as reported by some media is completely false and CEC Liquid Telecom is in no way connected to or affected by that,” CEC claimed.
“We wish to assure you that CEC Liquid Telecom remains, as always, committed to operating in a manner fully compliant with all relevant laws and regulatory rules.”
CEC stated that their customers would not be affected.
“Kindly note that services to customers contracted and billed directly by CEC Liquid Telecom have not and will not be affected at all by this exercise,” stated CEC.
About Mukosha Funga
Interested in good governance and youth empowerment.
- Miles rejoins PF, endorses Lungu for 2021 - 14 Dec 2017
- Solicitor General challenges subpoena against Silungwe - 13 Dec 2017
- Let ZAWA complain about my rat song, not PF – Pilato - 13 Dec 2017
- Falls way villa sues Herve Renard over K742,512 debt - 12 Dec 2017
- Kambwili sues Daily Nation, Sakala for libel - 12 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend