- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Mwamba brings Trade, Investment forum to ZambiaBy Mirriam Chabala on 23 Jul 2017
Zambia’s High Commissioner to South Africa Emmanuel Mwamba is tomorrow expected to lead a high powered delegation of 20 leading South African Companies and Business representatives on an outward Trade and Investment Mission.
The visit which has been organized by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI ), South African High Commissioner to Zambia Sikose Mji and the Zambia High Commission in South Africa is expected to hold a two-day consultative networking session and business to business meetings with Zambia’s private sector players and government agencies.
In a statement, First Secretary for Press and Public Relations to the Zambian High Commission in South Africa Naomi Nyawali, said that the investment and trade mission was expected to increase awareness and of investment opportunities that existed in Zambia.
“Mr Mwamba explained that the Investment and Trade mission to Zambia was a culmination of the State visit to South Africa by His Excellency the President of Zambia Mr Edgar Chagwa Lungu late last year where the two countries agreed to deepen bilateral trade and investment relations,” Nyawali stated.
“Mr Mwamba said the visit by the leading South African companies and business representatives follows Zambia’s investor friendly environment and abundant investment potential that exist in the country. He further noted that the investment and trade mission was expected to increase awareness and of investment opportunities that exist in Zambia.”
Nyawali stated that the meetings which would be lead be Zambia’s Minister of Commerce, Trade and Industry Margaret Mwanakatwe would attract stakeholders from the manufacturing, infrastructure development, tourism and mining sectors.
“Zambia’s Minister of Commerce, Trade and Industry Margaret Mwanakatwe is expected to lead the meetings that would be attended by representatives of the manufacturing sector, Zambia Association of Chamber of Commerce, and the Zambia Development Agency. And to be in attendance of the meeting are officials from the South African High Commission in Zambia and USAID,” she stated.
About Mirriam Chabala
Mirriam Chabala is a Zambian journalist who covers current affairs and writes in-depth feature articles on social issues.
Email: mirriam [at] diggers [dot] news
- Mandatory HIV testing unconstitutional – PeP - 17 Aug 2017
- Ndola Police stop “HH freedom” celebrations - 17 Aug 2017
- Compulsory HIV testing is against human rights – FDD - 16 Aug 2017
- Lufwanyama toasts PF empowerment - 15 Aug 2017
- Fishing ban too short to allow breeding – Chilangwa - 15 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend