- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Nov 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Nyambe Lubasi on 20 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 18 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 17 Nov 2017by Nyambe Lubasi on 15 Nov 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Nov 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Nov 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Nov 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Nov 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Nov 2017by Diggers contributor on 7 Nov 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 4 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
Lack of legal fees forces ex-Post employee to withdraw case against M’membeBy Diggers Reporter on 13 Nov 2017
Former Post reporter Abel Mboozi has withdrawn a case against Dr Fred M’membe citing lack of legal fees.
In this matter, Mboozi dragged Dr M’membe to court for allegedly concealing company properties, personation and disobeying lawful orders.
When the matter came up today, Mboozi told magistrate David Simusamba that he had decided to withdraw the case because he could not afford legal fees and he wanted to have peace.
“It’s my firm position that I am withdrawing the matter on account that I have challenges with legal fees for my attorneys and then that I just want peace, I submit,” said Mboozi.
Magistrate Simusamba allowed the application and acquitted M’membe.
Mboozi had alleged that Dr M’membe committed the offences between November 1, 2016 and February 2017.
Mboozi is also one of the former Post employees who filed an application to wound up The Post Newspaper Limited.
About Diggers Reporter
- Mboozi’s absence from court forces magistrate to consider acquitting Nchima Nchito - 20 Nov 2017
- Magistrate commits Precious’ lover to the High Court - 20 Nov 2017
- Lungu to attend SADC meeting on Zim crisis - 20 Nov 2017
- Mumba Yachi’s stay in Zambia poses a danger to society – Immigration - 15 Nov 2017
- Chibamba clarifies his “offshore” remarks quoted by Lusaka Times - 15 Nov 2017
- Kambwili rules out reconciliation with Lungu: "I want to be called Mr President"
- Lusambo vents anger on RDA for not awarding contract to his preferred companies
- When we takeover govt mukanya ba pompwe, Kambwili warns PF
- Kaunda has not yet traveled to meet Mugabe -Spokesperson
- PAC sends away ministry auditor for improper dressing
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «November 2017»
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend