by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Reporter on 15 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Sep 2019
by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 5 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Falls way villa sues Herve Renard over K742,512 debtBy Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
Vali’s Property Limited, trading as Falls way villa, has sued the Football Association of Zambia, Herve Renard and Patrice Beaumelle over K742,512 debt accumulated between March 2012 and November 2013.
The Attorney General has been cited as the second defendant.
According to a statement of claim filed in the High Court registry, an oral agreement was entered between the Plaintiff and then national team coach and his assistant that by virtue of their employment, they would be housed at Falls way.
Falls way availed that although some of the debt had been cleared by the ministry and Renard, they had not paid anything of value towards the amount now due and owing.
“Despite various reminders for the Defendants to pay, the said Defendants have failed, refused and/or neglected to pay the sums due to the Plaintiff despite undertaking to make payments. As a consequence, the Plaintiff has now suffered loss and damage,” read the claim.
Falls way is seeking payment of the sum of K742,512, interests and any other relief the court might deem fit.
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- Lungu fires 3 permanent secretaries, makes reshuffles - 3 Sep 2019
- ZRA resolves $7.6 billion tax “evasion” by Kalumbila, waives some penalties - 26 Aug 2019
- Kabwe children contaminated with toxic Lead, reveals Human Rights Watch - 26 Aug 2019
- Luapula man beats wife to death for being drunk - 25 Aug 2019
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye - 23 Aug 2019
- If you don’t want to refine our constitution, we will refine it - Lungu (2,635 views)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (2,621 views)
- 4 Lusaka men sue Kaizer Zulu for kidnapping and beating them (1,481 view)
- Kambwili is already a dead man, no one can kill him – Mumbi (1,322 view)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,309 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend